Community > Posts By > DramaQueen1

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 09:22 AM
Edited by DramaQueen1 on Mon 06/08/15 09:38 AM

no photo
Sun 06/07/15 03:11 PM
Edited by DramaQueen1 on Sun 06/07/15 03:23 PM

Let me tap my heels together, and wave my magic wand. Let's be realistic here.
True love does not exist nowadays. Your Romeo or your Juliet doesn't exist.
Now I am not against the idea of love. Yes, there was love 50 years ago.
Nowadays most men just need objects to satisfy their needs. They want pleasure not love. This world has come to greed and lust only. It is impossible to find true love. In the end there will be heartbreak. I mean even if they say they love you, put a sexy woman in front of him and he will jump her. They will cheat. Go to clubs and see people making out or just hooking up and one night stands is all there is today. I so hope to be proved wrong in the future but sadly that is not possible.

Looking at your profile, your age and where you're from I wonder if we have seen you on here before.
Hmmmmm I wonder

I'm new here.
What are you talking about?
BTW My username does not describe me. I'm a drama teacher.

no photo
Sun 06/07/15 01:35 PM
How can one believe that such a fantasy even lives in today's society?
People who romanticize with true love are blinded by movies. There is no such a thing as true love anymore. Think about the divorce rate. More basic, think about how many partners one goes through in their lifetime.
I agree they shouldn't waste their life alone, but can you really be in love with more than one person and call it true love?

no photo
Sun 06/07/15 03:41 AM
Edited by DramaQueen1 on Sun 06/07/15 03:49 AM
Let me tap my heels together, and wave my magic wand. Let's be realistic here.
True love does not exist nowadays. Your Romeo or your Juliet doesn't exist.
Now I am not against the idea of love. Yes, there was love 50 years ago.
Nowadays most men just need objects to satisfy their needs. They want pleasure not love. This world has come to greed and lust only. It is impossible to find true love. In the end there will be heartbreak. I mean even if they say they love you, put a sexy woman in front of him and he will jump her. They will cheat. Go to clubs and see people making out or just hooking up and one night stands is all there is today. I so hope to be proved wrong in the future but sadly that is not possible.

no photo
Sat 06/06/15 01:45 PM

Everything truly valuable to me lives somewhere else or is in my will so I would probably just open the birdcage and the patio door and walk out and let it go. Sure not worth an emergency workers life.

I have started with nothing before.

I might just lay down on my own bed and let the smoke or water or whatever get me. I have lead a full life. Nobody should ever weep for me when I am gone home. Not afraid to meet my maker again.

Hello PacificStar48flowerforyou
Life can be hard and it will sometimes bring you down to your knees.
No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
Be strong and have faith! I wish you all the best.

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 03:01 PM
I'm single because I'm different. I just haven't found someone who can handle my unique personality.

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 07:36 AM
True love only exists in fairy tales and in movies. If you don't believe me check the divorce rate in your country.