Community > Posts By > Dhilariousdandy

Dhilariousdandy's photo
Wed 06/10/15 03:03 PM
I dedicate this piece, to my Grandmother and to my future partner..

Recently, I overheard a mother and daughter in their last moments together at the airport as the daughter’s departure had been announced. Standing near the security gate, they hugged and the mother said: “I love you and I wish you enough.”
The daughter replied, “Mom, our life together has been more than enough. Your love is all I ever needed. I wish you enough, too, Mom.” They kissed and the daughter left.
The mother walked over to the window where I sat. Standing there, I could see she wanted and needed to cry. I tried not to intrude on her privacy but she welcomed me in by asking, “Did you ever say good-bye to someone knowing it would be forever?” “Yes, I have,” I replied. “Forgive me for asking but why is this a forever good-bye?”
“I am old and she lives so far away. I have challenges ahead and the reality is the next trip back will be for my funeral,” she said. When you were saying good-bye, I heard you say, “I wish you enough.” May I ask what that means?”
She began to smile. “That’s a wish that has been handed down from other generations. My parents used to say it to everyone.” She paused a moment and looked up as if trying to remember it in detail and she smiled even more.
“When we said ‘I wish you enough’ we were wanting the other person to have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain them”. Then turning toward me, she shared the following, reciting it from memory,
“I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.”

She then began to cry and walked away.
Nurture Relationships…..As they say….It takes a minute to find a special person ~ An hour to appreciate them ~ A day to love them ~ And then an entire life to forget them..

Dhilariousdandy's photo
Sun 06/07/15 11:37 AM

Everything that we do is just part of the female nature, and we can't help it. LOL

That was the only thing I really undstand about you guys, that's nature tho..!! But you guys have to put more effort in building your moral life...(No Offence)

A lot of things you mentioned in your post may be true when it comes to many women, but most of these things have to do with communication, and many couples have poor communication.
We may want an honest man, that doesn't mean we want to have him say "You look bloody horrible! Please put on your corset and jeans and a wide top!"

Catch my drift?
If you ask your woman what she thinks of your outfit/hairdo or whatever, and she'd start slagging you, you wouldn't be chuffed either. Respect is the keyword.

If instead you'd say "Sweetheart, I had hoped you'd wear .... because you look so good in it!"
Or something along those lines, it's still being honest and no one's feelings get hurt. What's wrong with that? If you can't be bothered to be respectful and decent toward your woman, then don't get involved!

I think a lot of ppl need to develop a more mature attitude in life, and that goes for both genders.

Wise saying ma'am..... Thanks for the supplement... I'm greatful...

I pray that people will learn from that...

Thanks once again...

Dhilariousdandy's photo
Sun 06/07/15 07:05 AM

The beauty of a woman Is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure that she carries, Or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,
But true beauty in a woman Is reflected in her soul.

It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
The passion that she shows,

And the beauty of a woman
With passing years only grows!:heart:

Audrey Hepburn

PS:
May you find a woman with whom you would RISE in Love & Life..May you find PEACE! ((@Dandy)):smile:

Uum...
Thanks buddy...!! I appreciate your wishes..
Wish you the same..

Dhilariousdandy's photo
Sun 06/07/15 07:02 AM

Everything that we do is just part of the female nature, and we can't help it. LOL

That was the only thing I really undstand about you guys, that's nature tho..!! But you guys have to put more effort in building your moral life...(No Offence)

Dhilariousdandy's photo
Sun 06/07/15 04:17 AM
WOMEN - PLEASE CONFIRM THE INTERPRETATIONS -ARE THEY TRUE OR FALSE? - AT LEAST TO HELP THE MEN FOLK.

10 Words Women Use

1.) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just beengiven five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine"
4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, though a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about "nothing". (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of "nothing".)

6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. "That's okay" means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say 'you're welcome'.

8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F**K YOU'!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now having to do it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

10) AND THE LAST ONE: When a woman says "Answer me" in response to her question no matter how subtle it is, just know that you are in trouble. If you respond, and it is not in line with her thinking, you are a dead meat. If you don't say anything you are still in trouble.

Example, if a woman asks:

"Do you think I look fat in this dress?",

swallow hard and think long about your answer. If indeed she looks fat, don't choose option #4. If she doesn't look fat, but you think the dress is ill-fitting on her, if you mention it, watch out for #8.

And you had better believe it, they crave for a man with honesty. WOMEN: Never try to outsmart them. They'll beat you at it, collect the change and spend it.

Dhilariousdandy's photo
Sat 06/06/15 01:32 PM
Edited by Dhilariousdandy on Sat 06/06/15 01:34 PM
Fact #1 Sex during the night, especially when the human body is already tired, becomes the first argument for the state of sleepiness that occurs after having sex. The actual intercourse does not even have to be very 'solicitating'. You should keep in mind that sex, by its nature, is very relaxing.

Fact # 2 Men ejaculate during orgasm, and the hormones that are set free induce the state of lethargy. The sleep sensation manifests more intensely than on a regular basis. Even if the tension of the body is a positive one, it is also a very big, almost exhausting one.

Fact # 3 Plenty of people tend to hold their breath from time to time while they are having sex. Its rhythm becomes abrupt and the pulse intensifies. Therefore, there is a lack of oxygen, which contributes to the need to rest - nothing serious, everything comes back to normality in the postlude.

Fact # 4 The state of sleep should be interpreted in a positive way, because it proves the fact that you have reached an orgasm and that everything has gone alright. In rare cases, men who are exhausted during and after intercourse, on a longer period of time may suffer from medical problems. In this case, leave your inhibitions and self-pride aside and have a complete check-up.

Quick tip # 1 If you are looking for a quick solution, drink coffee before going to bed with your partner. We cannot say that it is a long-term solution, but it is also an effective erotic stimulus. Caffeine can be your main ally in the fight against tiredness; but it can also harm as it can affect the nervous system, making one over excited and under revved.

Quick tip # 2 Really refreshing is a citrus, especially a grapefruit, very cold, right from the fridge. At the opposite pole we find alcohol. Do not use it in large quantities; its effect is exactly the opposite.

On the other hand, women's bodies react different; for them the sensations during an orgasm are a stimulus. They could be more willing to go for a second 'round'. But still, what can women do to make men more resistant? Don't worry, as men being men, 'refill' themselves!

Dhilariousdandy's photo
Wed 06/03/15 03:45 PM
Edited by Dhilariousdandy on Wed 06/03/15 03:47 PM

I Personally Composed This Update, Because Of The Comment I Got From One Of My Follower On Facebook, She Commented In One Of My Post On **( How To Approach A Girl)** Saying:: Guys Need To Work Hard In Other To Get Us (Ladies)

Yes..!! We Need To Work Hard, Even Need To Work Harder Cos When God created woman he was working later on the 6th day. And an angel came by and said:

"Why spend so much time on that one?" And the Lord answered:
"Have you seen all the specifications I have to meet to shape her? She must be washable, but not made of plastic, have more than 200 moving parts which all must be replaceable and she must
function on all kinds of food, she must be able to embrace several kids at the same time, give a hug that can heal anything from a bruised knee to a broken heart and she must do all this with only two hands."

The angel was impressed. "Just two hands...impossible! And this is the standard model?

Too much work for one day...wait until tomorrow and then complete her."

"I will not", said the Lord. "I am so close to completing this creation, which will be the favorite of my heart. She cures herself when sick and she can work 18 hours a day."

The angel came nearer and touched the
woman. "But you have made her so soft, Lord."

"She is soft", said the Lord, "But I have also made her strong. You can't imagine what she can endure and overcome."

"Can she think?" the angel asked.

The Lord answered: "Not only can she think, she can reason and negotiate."

The angel touched the woman's cheek.
"Lord, it seems this creation is leaking! You have put too many burdens on her."

"She is not leaking...it's a tear" the Lord
corrected the angel.

"What's it for?" asked the angel.

And the Lord said, "Tears are her way of
expressing grief, her doubts, her love, her loneliness, her suffering and her pride."

This made a big impression on the angel;

"Lord, you are genius. You thought of everything. The woman is indeed marvelous!"

"Indeed she is! Woman has strengths that amaze man. She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens. She holds happiness, love and opinions.

She smiles when feeling like screaming.

She sings when she feels like crying, cries when she is happy and laughs when she is afraid.

She fights for what she believes in. Stands up against injustice. She doesn't take "no" for an answer, when she can see a better solution. She gives herself so her family can thrive. She takes her friend to the doctor if she is afraid.

Her love is unconditional. She cries when her kids are victorious. She is happy when her friends do well. She is glad when she hears of a birth or a wedding.

Her heart is broken when a next of kin or friend dies. But she finds the strength
to get on with life. She knows that a kiss
and a hug can heal a broken heart.

There is only one thing wrong with her.
"SHE FORGETS WHAT SHE IS WORTH."

But can't still imagine myself not having even 1,, out of this wonderful creature God has made.....

Still Wishing To Have 1 tho..!!
May Be Not 2day,, But Eventually...!!!

Dhilariousdandy's photo
Wed 06/03/15 03:28 PM
Edited by Dhilariousdandy on Wed 06/03/15 03:30 PM
This is a real story of a young Ex-Unilag girl who passed away last month.

Her name is Lola. She was hit by a car at Oyingbo on her way to work at Apapa.

She was working with MTN. She had a boy friend named Emeka, a banker who was recently transferred to Abuja. Both of
them were true lovers. She spent half of the day and most night talking with Emeka on her phone.

Lola's family knew about their relationship. Emeka was very close to Lola's family in spite of the tribal differences.
(just imagine their love.)
Before she passed away at LUTH, she told her friends: "If I pass away, please bury me with my cell phone"She also said the same thing to her parents.

After her death at LUTH, the attendants couldn't carry her body to the mortuary. A lot of them tried to do so but couldn't. So they went to call a priest in church who had the gift of communicating with
the dead. He sprinkled some salt and water on the body and started speaking to himself slowly.

After a few minutes, he said: "this girl is
missing something". Then her friends told them about her intention to be buried with her phone. They asked them to bring a coffin, and then they opened it and placed her phone inside the casket.

After that, they tried to carry the body which could now be moved and they carried it away easily. Everyone was
shocked. A day later which was Lola's birthday, Emeka came to their house with gifts but was so shocked to receive
the news.

He couldn't believe because he still spoke with Lola the previous day, He then tried calling her phone again in their presence and behold! It rang and Lola
picked it and they were chatting. They called the priest to come and intervene
and when he came and prayed for 5 hours,It was revealed that MTN is everywhere you go.

Chill! Don't hate me yet, because I'm also
looking for the idiot that composed this.

Dhilariousdandy's photo
Wed 06/03/15 02:00 PM
Thanks so much fellas, I'm glad that I'm happily welcomed to this great community..!

Dhilariousdandy's photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:01 PM

welcome to mingle

Thanx buddy

Dhilariousdandy's photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:00 PM

HI Welcome to Mingle
Have fun out here

Thanks so much..
I'm greatful

Dhilariousdandy's photo
Sun 05/31/15 03:28 PM
Hi fellas good evening all..
I'm dhilariousdandy a writer and as well a motivational speaker. I base in lagos, although writing isn't my hobby, I just write for fun cos I'm alwz addicted in it.. I'm a newbie here, and I just registered some hours ago.

I look forward to be having future
conversations with you guys and seeing some of the goodies and packages you guys have for me. *wink*

I'm really very happy to be here, hope I'm welcomed??