Community > Posts By > TDPalmer

TDPalmer's photo
Thu 05/28/15 12:08 PM
I got into a period of stagnation some time ago, I was writing freelance for several different magazines and found that I just ran out of things that interested me that the magazines would publish. So I started my own website of writings that never got published and began writing more about the things I found fascinating or strange, crazy, illogical or just weird and found at the same time a new passion emerged and I haven't stopped writing yet. I suppose at some point it will come to and end and again I'll run out of things that interest me.

Writing needs to be a passion and everyday you wake up full of ideas and the desire to write. Granted there are days I just can't get it together, but it doesn't stop me from finding other creative things to write about.

TDPalmer's photo
Thu 05/28/15 11:34 AM

Don't try and pretend you are normal - We all know you are not, just be you and live in the moment, because when you do, weird things start to happen, these weird things and people will fill your life with crazy, and for me crazy is acceptable.

Who the hell is "we"...scared

I believe "we" to be generalized meaning anyone and everyone who knows you, not me personally, however, I do believe most everyone is just a little bit crazy.

TDPalmer's photo
Thu 05/28/15 11:30 AM
Edited by TDPalmer on Thu 05/28/15 11:38 AM

I got sea sick reading this. If that was the goal; Bravo.

Insane Logic is the kind of logic that just can't be argued with because it's so out there it's completely irrational to do so. Lost in its own insanity any attempt to make it rational would make it even more incomprehensible. It is logic failure that crosses over into parody and by nature, becomes impossible to differentiate from sincere extremism. A person such as me may say something so illogical that it has to be deliberate on the part of me and probably would be impossible to understand without the display of a winking smiley.:wink:

For those who have a sense of humor in their writing style and don't take it so seriously.

TDPalmer's photo
Thu 05/28/15 11:24 AM
Don't try and pretend you are normal - We all know you are not, just be you and live in the moment, because when you do, weird things start to happen, these weird things and people will fill your life with crazy, and for me crazy is acceptable.

TDPalmer's photo
Thu 05/28/15 11:10 AM
Edited by TDPalmer on Thu 05/28/15 11:11 AM
yash78910 - I guess I need to be enlightened, what would a person not be able to understand??

TDPalmer's photo
Thu 05/28/15 09:20 AM
Edited by TDPalmer on Thu 05/28/15 09:26 AM
The hypothetical person lacking a sense of humor would likely find the behavior induced by humor to be inexplicable, strange, or even irrational. People like this normally have some form of brain damage or are deaf at some level, they will in turn make what they think are jokes, laughing out loud while remaining oblivious to the fact that no-one is laughing, similar to someone with dementia.

To this point everything I have written was meant to be somewhat humorous and creative, nothing else.

TDPalmer's photo
Thu 05/28/15 08:53 AM
Dispersed, Jakub Żytecki, Animals as Leaders, Plini, lovin the Djent genre right now.

TDPalmer's photo
Thu 05/28/15 08:15 AM
Professional Drummer, studio musician.

TDPalmer's photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:52 AM
Edited by TDPalmer on Thu 05/28/15 07:53 AM
Although there are those who do not wish their identity known, it should be understood that anonymous post are typically harassing and serve little purpose other then making the anonymous feel important. Without knowing who the person is however, serves to only incite similar behaviors.

In sociology, "behavior" itself means an animal-like activity devoid of social meaning or social context, in contrast to "social behavior", which has both. In a sociological hierarchy, social behavior is followed by social actions, which are directed at other people and are designed to induce a response.

TDPalmer's photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:06 AM
"The Mind is a Terrible thing to Waste"

As a logical person (questionable) my mind questions, why an illogical person would think illogically? Is it logical? and if so why? Potentially you could assume a logical rational answer, but to think illogically because it is illogical to do otherwise would be illogical. So now I'm perplexed, possibly confused by my own illogical reasoning. I see a paradox here, the outcome of my thinking is illogical, but the premise behind my thinking is logical. A logical person at this point would be dumbfounded, and as illogical as dumbfounded sounds, it would be a logical response.

Find more of my madness at insanelogic.weebly.com

TDPalmer's photo
Wed 05/27/15 11:29 AM
Looking for new friends for conversation and just passing along general information about the area and maybe at some point meet a nice woman to spend some time with, nothing serious.

TDPalmer's photo
Wed 05/27/15 10:16 AM
Thanks,:smile:

TDPalmer's photo
Wed 05/27/15 08:04 AM
Edited by TDPalmer on Wed 05/27/15 08:42 AM
I just recently moved to the Keys and looking to meet some locals for conversation and friendship online and maybe at some point meet personally. Please check my profile, I'm very out going and love the outdoors, but I will talk with anyone who is interested in talking.