Community > Posts By > dagnygalt82

dagnygalt82's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:30 AM
what is the stage in between a boy and a man? any idea ...

dagnygalt82's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:22 AM
People may thing I'm a female and have no right to comment on sports but well, I have an opinion too (if anyone's listening). I find it extremely weird that people actually comment on the "all time greatest sportsperson". I think its unfair and not at all possible to judge a sportsperson when you havnt watched him play in your time.

I think we should just comment on the greatest sportsperson we've watched play and for me, the greatest sportsperson in my era has to be Roger Federer. He's the greatest cause of many reasons, but just to sum it up, he provides a joy for living for me. His style of tennis was and is an absolute joy to watch and provided entertainment, which is what sports is supposed to do.

I also dont think sports should just consist of physical involvement. Disgracing Chess as a non-sport is very rude, to say the least. Is pushups the sole criterion for determining whether an activity is a sports or not? Dont mean to be rude to anyone but just think that everything should be given its due importance. We should just focus on highlighting what we like and not disgracing what we dont :)

dagnygalt82's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:05 AM
yeah ... there's another race this weekend ... lets see if he can make it three in a row :)