Community > Posts By > Michael399

no photo
Sat 12/05/15 02:10 AM
Post some interesting comments for people to discuss!!
Good luck.

no photo
Fri 12/04/15 06:53 AM
Of course they would think that!
Obummer being a moslem can only add to that belief!!

no photo
Fri 12/04/15 06:51 AM
Well don't move to Malaysia!!
Not only will you not get any emails or interesting dates, you will also suffer from "BBD" syndrome!!
(Big Boobs Deficiency)

no photo
Thu 12/03/15 04:34 AM
I never found it too difficult!
Find out what they enjoy that you would also find pleasure in. Then do it together.
Of course, sometimes a bit of education can be necessary, but that can be fun too.
A lot of people have no idea of even a few of the possibilities of things that you can do besides eat, sleep, TV and sex!! So you might have to start with your own education first......
Good luck.

no photo
Thu 12/03/15 02:00 AM

Sex on first date...depends.

nothing against it,
and nothing against those who won't.

depends on so many factors, which are wide ranging.

Could be you like each other physically but know you aren't a good long-term match...so personally don't see anything wrong with having a little fun..then going on your merry way.

Could be that you are super into her, but you know she wouldn't be happy with herself if she allowed it to happen on A first date...so even if it's heading that way you stop it(even though let's face it you don't want too) because you don't want her to feel like she disrespected herself...and you're hoping that this will lead to something more serious....

but if you know she wouldn't disrespect herself for allowing it to happen, and you know it wouldn't hurt your chances at something long-term then you don't stop it lol.

But that's my opinion

I agree!
Problem is that sometimes if you try it's wrong and if you don't try it's wrong!! I guess you just have to go with the flow.
But here n Malaysia, 99.99% of the time they are just after a free meal. So you won't get much conversation let alone sex!!

no photo
Thu 12/03/15 01:24 AM
You should complain to Mingle about it.
Might just be a clitch or they haven't upgraded you yet.
Good luck.

no photo
Wed 12/02/15 11:30 PM
Edited by Michael399 on Wed 12/02/15 11:30 PM
I can certainly recommend Sri Lanka!
Lots of places to visit and there are some beautiful beaches there too.
I haven't been since the war finished but that could only be an improvement!!
Enjoy.

no photo
Wed 12/02/15 11:24 PM
Photos look good but a full length one of you would be nice too.
And a bit more information would be great!
It's your show window to the world......grab their attention!!
Good luck.

no photo
Wed 12/02/15 11:20 PM
It's possible they deleted the message after sending!
But if you are online and no indication you have a message, then you need to refresh your page.
Not that I know anything about computers or these sites just commenting from my experience!!
Good luck.

no photo
Mon 11/30/15 07:10 AM
Good one!!

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 01:49 AM
Yes, it definitely has!!
And the scammers can be more entertaining than what is on TV.....

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 01:45 AM
No idea what a good profile might be to attract women on this site but it does help if you are pro-active!
And if those young ladies should be in Africa, then 100% sure they are scammers!!
Never, ever, send money to someone you have met on the internet and you'll be safe.
Good luck.

no photo
Fri 11/27/15 01:03 AM
Of course you can!
But you may also find a few fakes, pests and perverts along the way!!

1 3 Next