Community > Posts By > Melisa88marie

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 02:07 AM
I don't like sex, All a man causes is stress, Won't let a b*tch rest, Always staring at my chest, Looks aint ****, Can't no one hold this, Hearts do exist, I'm tired of taking risks...

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 12:46 AM
Tell me is it really you,Are you the one my heart was set to,
Are you here to protect me,Keep me safe from all harm,
Hold me forever in your arms

Or have you come to destroy me like all the others, Tear me down into pieces, Shred apart the little bit that is left of my heart, Take away the rest of my dignity, Leave me out in the cold, Pain is all I know

Time for something new, All the pain they put you through, They didn't have a clue, Now it's just me and you...

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 12:25 AM
HI am am 27 years old very intelligent. I am also a poet/author/writer.I use a walker to get around outside to go places. I use to be straight bi whatever you want to call it. Only games I play are online boards or cards I don't play mind games. I am looking for someone real. color looks is not an issue. personality is what matters. I'm looking for a friend first we get to know each other see where it goes. I am a fem I don't have a preference on stud or fem it don't matter. I cuss, I smoke cigs only, I DO NOT DO DRUGS!!! AND NIETHER CAN YOU! Social occasional drinking is ok. If your an alcoholic and/or smoke weed/crack keep it moving do not waste my time. I am Crazy, Sexy, Sassy, Cool