christopher_matthew's photo
Sun 04/19/09 09:15 PM
I know that woman hear it all from guys and the majority of them probley dont know how to act when they see a pretty woman ive talked to friends so i know and im a little to old for immature meaningless pick up lines so ill just keep it real with everybody i dont really have any friends these days cause of working all the time and haveing my daughter on everyday off that i get plus i dont want to bring a bunch of stange woman around her all the time and confuse her so ive been single since october last year i just want whats best for her and ive pretty much taken the back seat but shes my life and its a small price to pay for her to be happy and taken care of the way she should be so she has morrals and is a good person when she grows up my name is christopher im 29 years old and a single part time dad to a wonderful 14 month old girl named emily i recently got involved in a buisness partnership with S&R varnishing based here in columbus so my finacial future is looking very promaseing but my love life is sadly at a stand still im currently liveing with family until i can get my life together a little bit plus i dont really want to live alone and i wont lie deep down im a mommas boy and im enjoying being back home with my parents cause they arent going to be around forever and im cherishing spending all the time that i can with them I am openminded,fun,loveing,active,spontainious,honest,faithful, hardworking,and goal oriented person i have an outgoing personality im down to earth,relible,responsble,intelagent,and witty just to sum it up for:)im looking for someone to get to know and share life with and hopefully adventually fall in love with and start a life together im not out to find someone to just jump in bed with right away i want to start things off being honest about everything cause you cant build a positive relationship based on lies and expect it to work out but anyhow that pretty much sums it up for who i am and what i want.I know who i am what i want and where im going to go in life I really hope to meet someone nice soon and see what happens :)

Sun 04/19/09 09:11 PM
i know that woman hear it all from guys and the majority of them probley dont know how to act when they see a pretty woman ive talked to friends so i know and im a little to old for immature meaningless pick up lines so ill just keep it real with everybody i dont really have any friends these days cause of working all the time and haveing my daughter on everyday off that i get plus i dont want to bring a bunch of stange woman around her all the time and confuse her so ive been single since october last year i just want whats best for her and ive pretty much taken the back seat but shes my life and its a small price to pay for her to be happy and taken care of the way she should be so she has morrals and is a good person when she grows up my name is christopher im 29 years old and a single part time dad to a wonderful 14 month old girl named emily i recently got involved in a buisness partnership with S&R varnishing based here in columbus so my finacial future is looking very promaseing but my love life is sadly at a stand still im currently liveing with family until i can get my life together a little bit plus i dont really want to live alone and i wont lie deep down im a mommas boy and im enjoying being back home with my parents cause they arent going to be around forever and im cherishing spending all the time that i can with them I am openminded,fun,loveing,active,spontainious,honest,faithful, hardworking,and goal oriented person i have an outgoing personality im down to earth,relible,responsble,intelagent,and witty just to sum it up for:)im looking for someone to get to know and share life with and hopefully adventually fall in love with and start a life together im not out to find someone to just jump in bed with right away i want to start things off being honest about everything cause you cant build a positive relationship based on lies and expect it to work out but anyhow that pretty much sums it up for who i am and what i want.I know who i am what i want and where im going to go in life I really hope to meet someone nice soon and see what happens :)

Sat 04/18/09 10:44 AM
yes columbus ohio

Fri 04/17/09 06:56 PM
im not going drag this out so ill just put it like this my name is christopher im a 29 year old single part time dad to a wonderful year old girl named emily i recently got involved in a buisness partnership with S&R varnishing based here in columbus so my future is looking very promaseing im currently liveing with family until i can get my life together a little more im openminded,fun,loveing,active,spontainious,honest,faithful,hardworking,and goal oriented i have an outgoing personality im down to earth,relible,responsble,intelagent,and witty if i sound like someone youd like to talk to hit me up :)