Community > Posts By > JosefQuewl

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:40 PM

In reality all credit cards are loans
* use common sense
* live within your means
* pay it off at months end
* pay on time

If you are not ok with credit card companies increasing interest rate - I suggest pay off balance and cancel the account

You do not have to accept their increases, you can cancel and close the account.

I agree with you.

Say that you have paid off your car loan and rent (no mortgage payment) What ways are there to establish credit other than credit cards?

Hit it right on the head!!!!

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:35 PM
Edited by JosefQuewl on Thu 05/21/09 04:36 PM

I dont agree with helping people with their credit card bills!

They should have read the fine print and payed more than the min each month!

The problem is the credit card companies can change the rules whenever and however they want.

Got a letter 2 days ago that my CC company will raise my rates January 2011. Preemtive strike?

Incorrect. That same letter also notified you that you have a right to not accept any changes, then your account will cease. And, if you look up your signing documents, you will find a small print about terms and conditions changeable at any time by any party.

You miss the point. They can change the laws all they want the cc companies will always be a step ahead. Yes, If you can't afford it you shouldn't use a credit card. The point, is this really the best they could have done in a bill or are they just going have to revisit this time and time again. A bandaide.

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:36 AM
exhausted

JosefQuewl's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:21 AM

I dont agree with helping people with their credit card bills!

They should have read the fine print and payed more than the min each month!

The problem is the credit card companies can change the rules whenever and however they want.

Got a letter 2 days ago that my CC company will raise my rates January 2011. Preemtive strike?

JosefQuewl's photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:01 PM
Thank you!

JosefQuewl's photo
Wed 05/20/09 08:49 PM
Edited by JosefQuewl on Wed 05/20/09 08:50 PM
A deep breathe
A blank mind
Adreniline shoots through my veins

Should I run
Should I fight
Should I just remain

My stomach turns
My hands shake
Why am I so vain

I look around
I settle down
I wasn't even seen

JosefQuewl RTH 5/20/09

JosefQuewl's photo
Wed 05/20/09 08:22 PM
Would this discussion even be possible without memory. I must remember what was written to form an opinion which is also based on all other experiences, or memory of those experiences.Memories are real. Life warps our peceptions of those memories which defines who we are.

JosefQuewl's photo
Wed 05/20/09 07:49 PM
I was trying to explain the obsessive, hopeless thoughts of depression. Thanks for the posts and welcomes!!

JosefQuewl's photo
Wed 05/20/09 07:03 AM
Ty

JosefQuewl's photo
Mon 05/18/09 04:18 AM

The only real problem I have with reading older books is that its hard to understand. Anything written before 1950s will confuse me unless there are summaries around that explain it.

Its kinda cool to see how the language evolved over time tho drinker

No offense meant to poster. But here is the problem. The saying goes something like "Those who don't remember history are condemed to repeat it." It is an ignorance in this country, and around the world for that matter, that no one recalls the lessons of history.
It has been said that when changing the thinking of the masses it is futile to change the mind of the majority of the people as there minds have been set and the time of history has formed there thought and beliefs.To change the mind of the people it must be done through the children mostly in there "formative years"
It is the responsibility of the parents to teach there children. The problem is the parents of the children have been exposed to the same school system policies that their children are. They have no clue what the true history of the world is to teach their children. The school system is defiantly not about to start doing that when people like Bill Ayers is setting the standards of how are children are taught.

JosefQuewl's photo
Sun 05/17/09 09:10 PM

Is it broken... or broken by design?

You gotta wonder. Dumb uneducated masses do not put up as much of fight when their rights are stolen as educated and observant citizens do.

AIG is largest 401K provider and insurer of teacher unions!!!

JosefQuewl's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:56 PM
Missed Nancy Pelosi with her lasso of truth!

JosefQuewl's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:39 PM
Is that what that was I thought I say an elephant run under your chair?

JosefQuewl's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:36 PM
Boyfriend perfers when she uses edible tampons.

JosefQuewl's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:33 PM
By taste or smell?

JosefQuewl's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:27 PM
Edited by JosefQuewl on Sun 05/17/09 08:27 PM
Is thata dogga poop on your shoe?

JosefQuewl's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:23 PM
Calls everyone an idget!

JosefQuewl's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:13 PM
Chief Foot in Mouth

JosefQuewl's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:07 PM
Forced to use energy in thought instead of deed
struggling for one's dear life
in the muck amongst the reed

contemplating the pleasured passing of thought or soul
each connected to the other
linked together as a whole

each revolution darker than the one that before came
in an torturously slow descent
into the madness and the shame

a root to grasp seems atop some mountain
seen in thoughts like the clicking pen
never needed to be written down
for they will appear again

JosefQuewl RTH 5/16/09

JosefQuewl's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:03 AM
The addage rob Peter to pay Paul comes to mind when we talk about taxes in this country. It is all an illusion that we are benifitting from being taxed. If the cigarette tax actually went to help people quit or pay medical expenses that would be fine. The problem is it goes to pay for the pay raises for congress.