Community > Posts By > starfury191

starfury191's photo
Tue 04/21/09 10:46 AM
I posted yesterday about choosing how to choose a picture for a profile but I would like an honest opinion on some of my pictures I have on my profile right now and how they rate. I'm not a great photographer and some of them where taken from a camera phone but I would like some insight from a females perspective. I know the pictures aren't really as important as the interests and what you write down but still.

starfury191's photo
Mon 04/20/09 06:23 PM
Is it based on likability, whether a person is smiling or if it just happens to be the best picture that the person happens to have of himself/herself? The reason I'm asking is that I have several pictures on my profile but I can't really decide which is the best out of all of them. Maybe none of them. I don't think I'm that photogenic. I could think of a couple that think are good but maybe a woman wouldn't see it that way. You see the problem? I could use some advice here and particularly from a ladies perspective.

starfury191's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:19 PM
Hey MelodyGirl, I added some comments on the type of girl that attracts me. Thanks for the advice.

I guess I am goody two shoes at heart, but hey I'm a happy one. laugh I do drink on occasion and usually when I'm at a bar and trying a new cocktail with friends but I end up having the liquor so watered down it loses its kick. Also, I always hated beer. Never got used to the nasty after taste.

starfury191's photo
Fri 04/17/09 10:24 PM
Edited by starfury191 on Fri 04/17/09 10:24 PM
I'm new here. I just added some additional photos today. I signed up three days ago and already I'm emailing someone so it can't be that terrible. I really hate writing profiles because I can never think of anything to say.

starfury191's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:46 AM
Hi, I just signed up here a couple of days ago and want to introduce myself. I'm Chris from San Bernardino, California. I'm single(natch) and looking for someone to meet and get to know each other while gradually and see where it goes from there. I'm not sure what kind of relationship I'm looking for since I never met anyone online before. I'm kinda open to anything right now. I just hope I don't say anything stupid and ruin it. That's happen a few times.

starfury191's photo
Fri 04/17/09 11:40 AM
Hi, I just sighed up here a couple of days and already emailed a couple of people. This seems like a pretty cool site without all the BS from the other dating sites which were so annoying. Frankly I think its a mistake to tell people everything about yourself on the profile page because then you could never get to really know the person and makes it difficult to strike up a conversation. At least that's what I think. Anyway, I'm Chris from San Bernardino, California. Anyone here from my neck of the woods?