Community > Posts By > Mikealloves

Mikealloves's photo
Thu 06/25/15 06:55 AM
Hello Pretty , Before I Proceed Further I think it will be Polite for me to introduce myself to you. My Name is Mikeal Kroetsh. Construction Engineer...I Am a passionate, Caring, Nice,Kind,Faithful,Loyal and God Fearing Man.I am a Man of High Moral Integrity....Kind and Very Supportive..I believe I am the Type of Man a woman would Love to spend the rest of Her Life with because I have the Qualities a Man should have. i don’t smoke but i am not against people that do so, i believe every one has his or her own life to live.. Well i found your profile interesting, your picture did catch my eyes, i love your style and your smile, and I really wish to know more about you, I am single never married and don't have kids would love to see where it lead Us to. No one knows where the right one Lives...But we all pray to God so that we can have the right Person to spend the rest of our Life with. Also I am willing to Relocate if I found the Right woman and I don't care where ever she Lives or stays..I would love to know more about you,I hope you don't mind if we have a good chat.