Community > Posts By > CTownChicana

CTownChicana's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:44 AM
I have looked at other women's profiles before to see who else was in my area, look and see what other women put in their profiles and stuff like that just out of curiosity. Not because I was "checking them out" or anything though....I like men! LOL!

CTownChicana's photo
Fri 04/24/09 10:22 AM

I like your 8th pic...the one where you are smiling...very cute!

Me too.
Nice cropping - it presents a whole different (and classier side of) you.

thank you!

CTownChicana's photo
Thu 04/23/09 02:05 PM

for CTownChicana

thanks you're such a sweetie!

CTownChicana's photo
Thu 04/23/09 10:53 AM
eyes, butt, lips, and sense of humor

CTownChicana's photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:37 AM
Edited by CTownChicana on Thu 04/23/09 06:39 AM
okay thanks for all the critique...I went a cropped the bra shots...so does the pic look better now? or should I choose a different one for my main pic?

CTownChicana's photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:30 AM

Don't be too sensitive. Most everyone on here is or at least was in the same situation you are in. Some deal with it with humor and if you run with it, it will put a smile on your face. Good luck

thanks maybe I just took your comment as downing me or the wrong way

CTownChicana's photo
Wed 04/22/09 02:51 PM
wow you guys... I just got out of a horrible relationship that was emotionally, physically, and sexually abusive...asked for a little opinions and feel like total **** now...thanks made my daysad2

CTownChicana's photo
Wed 04/22/09 02:47 PM

what Your 26?
Been in a 12 year relationship?

ummm...yes I started dating my husband at 15 turn 27 next month..is that not believeable?embarassed

CTownChicana's photo
Wed 04/22/09 02:32 PM
yeah I would say use the last one as your main pic

CTownChicana's photo
Wed 04/22/09 02:29 PM
k thanks for the advice so far I liked the way my face came out in that one so used it but I do have severalm others posted as well...I guess I'll go in and crop them and use it like that then.

CTownChicana's photo
Wed 04/22/09 02:27 PM

laugh i like it

thanks

CTownChicana's photo
Wed 04/22/09 01:04 PM
cleburne here

CTownChicana's photo
Wed 04/22/09 01:01 PM

lol sorry CTown. i've never heard anyone use cleburne for it before flowerforyou

phuque is in mansfield and I'm in arlington

LOL...no problem it was something one of the teachers I used to work with and am friends with made up for me...one day we were playing around making up nick names for each other...so went with that.

CTownChicana's photo
Wed 04/22/09 12:44 PM

Welcome

thanks

CTownChicana's photo
Wed 04/22/09 12:24 PM

You've met some people from here in 2 weeks?!

I mean chatted with people not like met up with them...LOL!

I was thinking that was so fast.laugh flowerforyou

laugh uh yeah that probably made me seem like a really classy lady...no just chatting online.

CTownChicana's photo
Wed 04/22/09 12:16 PM

You've met some people from here in 2 weeks?!

I mean chatted with people not like met up with them...LOL!

CTownChicana's photo
Wed 04/22/09 12:10 PM

when did you move here? I assume from chicago??? the weather is something to get used to though lol

CTown might stand for Cleburne...where she's from...I've had a couple of dates from that town...it's just down the road from me...laugh :wink:

yep! you guessed it! so where are you from?

CTownChicana's photo
Wed 04/22/09 12:09 PM
Edited by CTownChicana on Wed 04/22/09 12:10 PM
no, C for Cleburne...LOL...been in Texas pretty much all of my life...I've moved off to other towns/states but have always quickly come back!

CTownChicana's photo
Wed 04/22/09 12:05 PM
Edited by CTownChicana on Wed 04/22/09 12:06 PM
just joined about two weeks ago and so far have met some really nice people as well as a few I don't really care for but just simply brush them aside.whoa

I recently got out of a almost 12 year relationship/marriage was with him since I was 15 so the whole dating/meeting people thing is all new.

Let me know what you think, first impressions?

thanks in advance!

CTownChicana's photo
Tue 04/21/09 08:39 AM

[I wouldn't count on the instant messaging as it doesn't work for everybody due to firewalls and stuff.

yeah like me, the firewalls on our computers here at work don't allow the usage of the instant messaging.

Previous 1