Community > Posts By > atulss

atulss's photo
Wed 05/13/15 02:59 PM
Get rid of the frown, get a good hairstyle(or go for Fuhrer) get a nice background and appear to be doing something. You should also remove cliches such as meeting new people and socializing from your profile which bore girls to death. While that will make your profile look good I can't assure you for any amounts of booty slapping/tapping as that entirely depends on your smoothness once you meet the babe.

atulss's photo
Wed 05/13/15 02:43 PM
Hey, view my profile now and pounce upon it with your critic insight. Hit me up if you are bored.
@Pancho, I have a feeling you prefer Bowls over plates. ;)

atulss's photo
Wed 05/13/15 02:11 PM
Fine, since a guy stoned out of his wits at 2:36 a.m. with youtube stuck and soundcloud tripping my brains off I guess I have nothing to do but fill in the details for this site and then eagerly wait for your heartbreaking review and march off to abolish slavery once again.
P.S. That was an example of me trailing off, I tend to do that when I am too stoned kindly watch out for that while going through my humongous profile.

atulss's photo
Wed 05/13/15 01:58 PM
Edited by atulss on Wed 05/13/15 02:04 PM
Please don't rate if you are a guy. Also "high" relates to cannabis which people with similar interest can find quite amusing but feel free to let me know in case that wasn't prominent enough. Thanks. :)