Community > Posts By > SirLicAlot

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 12:26 PM
ok..i was out of line but it did scare me...sry. just be careful and thankful i guess.

no photo
Wed 04/15/09 11:34 AM

left wing extremists have existed and manipulated young adults minds 4 years! just try turning in a report 2 ur college professor with ur true opinion and research on the declining american dollar and see if he doesnt flunk ur ass wether ur right or wrong! any extremist wether RIGHT or LEFT is not a good thing. if we can all learn 2 stay in the gray and stay openminded and maybe keep the communication open between both parties will we then be able 2 pull ourselves out of this mess......2 BAD CLOSE-MINDED PEOPLE DONT COME WITH CLOSED MOUTHS!!!!!

Hmmm....it sounds like you're jealous of people that went to college, IMO.
<-----------i went 2 college lady! lets be civil here..im not gonna say anything demeaning 2 u so dont start unless ur ready 2 get mud flung back @ u!!

no photo
Wed 04/15/09 11:32 AM
i went 2 college lady! lets be civil here..im not gonna say anything demeaning 2 u so dont start unless ur ready 2 get mud flung back @ u!!

no photo
Wed 04/15/09 04:52 AM
left wing extremists have existed and manipulated young adults minds 4 years! just try turning in a report 2 ur college professor with ur true opinion and research on the declining american dollar and see if he doesnt flunk ur ass wether ur right or wrong! any extremist wether RIGHT or LEFT is not a good thing. if we can all learn 2 stay in the gray and stay openminded and maybe keep the communication open between both parties will we then be able 2 pull ourselves out of this mess......2 BAD CLOSE-MINDED PEOPLE DONT COME WITH CLOSED MOUTHS!!!!!