4homie20's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:00 PM

I'm still debating wether or not to get a smurf on me hahahaha
Child hood memories

which smurf?

Either Baker Smurf, Dreamy, or harmony smurf lol

4homie20's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:56 PM

I have 6 one which includes 7 dragonflies flying up my calf.I LOVE my tats and have never regretted any of them and all have special meaning to me

tats are supposed to have meanings, i hate ppl who jus get em to get em. they have to have a story behind them that reps urself or something in ur life

Not really, tattoos don't need to have anything aside from the will to get them done for whatever reason you want.

On me? Two jail inks, 'No Mercy' on my left hand and '5-24-04' with downward flames on my right bicep.

Nah, When tats have a story/meaning behind them they have more of an impact when u talk about em. Its telling a story with out really having to speak you jus gotta say why u got em.

4homie20's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:54 PM
I'm still debating wether or not to get a smurf on me hahahaha
Child hood memories

4homie20's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:49 PM

I have 6 one which includes 7 dragonflies flying up my calf.I LOVE my tats and have never regretted any of them and all have special meaning to me

tats are supposed to have meanings, i hate ppl who jus get em to get em. they have to have a story behind them that reps urself or something in ur life

4homie20's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:48 PM
yeah totally, i hate seeing CRAPPY *** tats, my first one is a crappy one i'll admit it, but its funny cuz it kinda reps me. i'm kind of a **** up and it looks all ****ed up hahaha

4homie20's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:45 PM
I got two of them,
One a Bullzeye to rep my bullzeye crew
and 2nd a star made out of music notes
to rep my musical side haha
can't wait to get a couple more

4homie20's photo
Wed 06/10/09 04:25 PM
HAHAHAHA Spongebob HAHAHAHA i saw that episode:banana: