Community > Posts By > Guessgirl71

Guessgirl71's photo
Sat 05/30/15 09:51 AM
:smiley:tell me about you!

Guessgirl71's photo
Sat 05/16/15 11:55 PM
Thanks for the welcoming and kind words. Also, all of the tips and sharing your experiences :) I really appreciate that!

Guessgirl71's photo
Sat 05/16/15 11:05 AM
Good to know!

Guessgirl71's photo
Sat 05/16/15 11:04 AM
Yikes Canada? I used to live in Alaska years ago lol. Let me know if your aspirations lead you more south, ha like a lot south...at least for these brutal unnecessary winters! :scream:

Guessgirl71's photo
Sat 05/16/15 10:59 AM
Eek no edit button?! I meant to say that dating at my age has NOT been a good experience :grin:

Guessgirl71's photo
Sat 05/16/15 10:49 AM
I have to say that dating at the age 43 has been quite the experience so far...but in a good way. Mostly I've met too many younger men who are only looking for a good time and think it's great to believe he might be meeting a "cougar." UGH! Or there are just some really strange people I just have nothing in common with or do not click with.
Are there any men left who are mature and established who are looking for that special someone? A bff for life with goals and accomplishments without the ego as big as Texas?!
It seems when I do find a guy who is like to get to know he lives half across the states :-/ is that even a possible relationship to start? I don't plan on living in Mn for long and look forward to the day I can be in a much more mild environment and embark on a new exciting chapter in my life.
Is there anyone with the interests in travel, staying fit and healthy, keeping a good connection with God in your life, sex appeal, and a genuine unconditional love for your family and a woman who will always have your back? I don't feel like that's such a tall order.....