Community > Posts By > polypeasant

polypeasant's photo
Wed 09/17/08 04:28 PM
Too funny:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

polypeasant's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:27 PM
Yes...I love grilling outside. Just don't get the chance....and oh yes with someone...soon, please..brokenheart

Just me and Mr. George Foreman do my indoor grilling together....better than nothing!whoa

polypeasant's photo
Tue 09/16/08 02:25 PM
Good..some news..gonna e mail you.

A friend and I are looking into a town in Washington State...unique feature...how it is located, it only gets 16 inches of rain per year.
I love that part of the country!!

We got to get out of this State...Hawaii is killing us financially.

Move before I push up daisys:banana: smokin

polypeasant's photo
Tue 09/16/08 12:33 PM
Morning all..bonniebelle, flame, greer...

Doing good so far so good...
Interesting when you go into search there's the feature on "online now"....

flame you and I talked about it....as you look at who is on line and then see your own mugshot flashing online...wallah the young stalkers...India etal come to peek at youlove OMG was I ever that younghuh ...18 and they are out there hunting up a storm...smokin

Tried to find some odd or enlightening news....Austalian pizza driver arrested for delivering 55 miles over speed limit....frustrated

and we all say "aaaahhhh"...when a 86 year old preacher in Nigeria is arrested and ordered to give up all but 4 of his 84 wives....pitchfork
Wonder what gives him all that stamina????

polypeasant's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:30 PM
Good to see you carold, koolaid, bonniebelle, flame, musichic

Had to write up a health incident and alert to those who need to know....*&^%#$ student who knew she had peanut allergies ate 4 cookies at class
Luckily it wasn't a 911, but food allergies can escallate..

There all better and may I say carold Mahalo for weathering IKE!!!

polypeasant's photo
Mon 09/15/08 07:23 PM

You've said everything I've been saying
for a long, long, long time now.
But I'm not sure what the next step is.
I'm a musician and I used to go out and hear the bands play around the area. I was more in tune with listening rather than scoping out the room.
I would be aproached by nice guys to dance and I would but I could feel there was no spark.
I stopped going out after a while.
I go to work and I come home to the dog. My music is my piece of mind. It makes me feel good to play. But that's not doing anything on the social side of things.
I work in a small office with 7 people, they're all married and I have one friend that I jam with every now and then.
He just got married in June.
The pool is running dry and time is ticking away.
I really want to share my life with someone.
Is it possible to become selfish with one's
independence? Or is there someone out there that's looking for the qualities I have?
I'll take any advice offered.

KAT56

Hi,
good to see some new faces and interesting posts!!
I think a lot of us feel like you do. Its hard to meet anyone when we don't seem to be surrounded by too many people. I work with kids everyday and only if they send their single grandfather in to pick them up would I stand a chance.... My other job locks me in as a caregiver for the geriatric......Its one on one...not to high a chance finding anyone there...
A thought, are you a good enough musician, where you could teach....maybe an ad in the paper "musician looking to teach or jam with same"
I just emailed what to me looks like a nice guy...
He is in your part of the woods...Michigan... Try look up Classikrocker I think thats right. Email me back if you can't find him.

I read your profile....what a hoot

so here I am, giving you an average reply!!!
polypeasant AKA:erlene

polypeasant's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:38 PM
Hi flame....
Looks like you are one of the late ones on!

Just killing time til it bus time...raining off and on...stop go...
Blessings and good times..

polypeasant's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:35 PM
HEY KOOLwaving
WELCOME AJflowers
Yes lets not give up. The human body and soul needs touch. Touching reduces high blood pressure and so much more if I remember.rofl

polypeasant's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:49 PM
Hi flame and her clean laundry....what a good feeling.....I got some piling up also...but don't like to do it when roomie is around...still on his vacation...

Hi Miss bonniebelle... glad to see you are still dancing....:laughing:

Haven't spotted any interesing ones for you lately. I have stayed off MM for several days to avoid irritation.frustrated

polypeasant's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:42 PM
Hi...I hope I didn't sound to harsh in the rating...

Fort Smith has an amazing historical background. Maybe you can start a post about your State's amazing history....
Look it up in Wikipedia...
Fantasic climate there also...
Your State is so close to OK also....search in both States.
Good luck!

polypeasant's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:27 PM
First....2 posts does not usually have them flocking in.

First, you have nice hair. Two of your pictures look exactly alike. If you don't need to have your glasses on all of the time, take one without. The other two are confusing with all of the people in them. If you are trying to show how pretty it is where you live, take pictures without people...maybe with just your dog.

You aren't that old, but reading your profile makes it sound like you're some oldie sittin in your rocker smoking a corn cob pipe with your hounds at your feet... Try to personize it more types of books you read, tv programs or movies you like, who are your heros.

There is a 50's forum here. Post in the forums and don't give up!

polypeasant's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:08 PM

Yeah. I know what ya mean. Ours just paid 22,000 for this whirlpool. We had the in service on it and watched the man operate it. Supposed to get the resident real clean. It front loads with a chair on a rail into the whirlpool. We have Alzheimers on our wing. You get them on the chair and they slide in real easy. Then you close the door on the thing. The water touches their toes then they start panicking. Then the machine makes this noise which scares the hell out of them even more. They are strapped in and can't get out. Then the machine starts to sound with this scary noise like a washing machine. You are trying to comfort them and tell them its going to be alright. Then they start yelling get me out of this damn thing. Then you start telling them it will be over in a minute, hon. It is like what kind of sadist made this contraption. I am sorry but whirlpools and Alzheimers just don't mix. But it does seem like a treat for those without dementia.:smile:
Hi I did Alzheimers in home care...bathing came with stuggle, biting, and hari pulling....the fear of water and being closed in is so strong....the other part about being clean sounds good though. The one that did all thta violence was Asian and once you got her settled in the shower you could hardly get her out. Cheers for your good work!

polypeasant's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:04 PM
carold hope you have a portable radio ready.....some music to soothe your soul...
Hope you feel all the love coming your way..

Nice to see all of you....

polypeasant's photo
Fri 09/12/08 05:57 PM
Carold...Ike sounds mean....heard flights closed at Houston TX...peanut butter and chocolate, candles, warm blankies, and beverages...hang tight.
Good to see greer, musichic, flame too!

Good day...'cause my boss only called and didn't visit....

She's leaving and going on to another job within the system...bah humbug...

Got a couple of male mails...so it could be worse.

polypeasant's photo
Thu 09/11/08 06:23 PM

Carold...hope you have your emergency supplies ready. Being without power is really the pits. When we had our mini earthquake power was out for about 8-12 hours. After that I made sure I knew where candles, flashlights, etc. were.
BE SAFE GIRL!

Hi flame, musichic,
I got scoped out by a man with the handle: smellyoldman.....he isn't even from our sitedrinker biggrin

Another guy's problem was should he travel to..Las Vegas, Reno, San Francisco, or just go camping....Whine, whine whine...WE should have such problems!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I wish that was the only problem I had was to decide where to go on vacation. Good grieflaugh laugh

Last vacation trip....1992....
Over a decade...can't believe it.

Somebody rock my boat off this rock....frustrated what

polypeasant's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:42 PM
Carold...hope you have your emergency supplies ready. Being without power is really the pits. When we had our mini earthquake power was out for about 8-12 hours. After that I made sure I knew where candles, flashlights, etc. were.
BE SAFE GIRL!

Hi flame, musichic,
I got scoped out by a man with the handle: smellyoldman.....he isn't even from our sitedrinker biggrin

Another guy's problem was should he travel to..Las Vegas, Reno, San Francisco, or just go camping....Whine, whine whine...WE should have such problems!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

polypeasant's photo
Thu 09/11/08 12:21 PM

This is Rise & Shine Thursday!!
Arise, ye tired bonkers elders, and spit-shine your spirit upon this world!!
Kick it! Kick it hard!!
Let the world be wary of us!!!

Shaken by our presence.
Stunned at the wake of our passing.
Relieved at our final demise.
Nervous that we shall return to take their accounting.

Make the world walk nervously past our graves, as if we contrived a way to reach out and touch them from beyond mortality's end!!!

Heh heh heh heh...Anyone want a cup of MY coffee?
bigsmile glasses bigsmile smokin

Yes...just what are the key ingredients....
Nah a little too early and too much work to do...

polypeasant's photo
Thu 09/11/08 12:12 PM
Morning rains here.

Checked my mail....another person wants instant mail back.....

Where has all the patience gone...

Last nite was grand opening of Whole Foods Store. People get so crazy when something new comes to town...the store was full all day. Since its near where I live, I needed to be there too!! I have a nice organic salad waiting for me....
Some fun older kids sharing my space.

polypeasant's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:40 PM
Bonniebelle.....look above your cats butt...

I am above you!!

polypeasant's photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:28 PM

waving bigsmile :banana: :banana:
Me too you you two lol
:banana: :banana: :banana: thats three can we make it 4? laugh laugh laugh
Where is Poly lol

Just got back from a rough game of WordMojo Gold
Level 7...
No money though.