Community > Posts By > Hawaiigurl

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:46 PM
Im just really bored right now...can someone please start a good topic??laugh laugh laugh Hi Teddy!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:42 AM
Edited by Hawaiigurl on Wed 01/16/08 11:43 AM
SO what about an 11 yr old and a 5 yr old? (My friends kids ages) and i was worried abour that age??

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:38 AM

I'm a man of my convictions... call me wrong or call me right... but i must know, are there any ladies out there in the Chino(San Bernardino County) area that are interested? Just hit me up.

I know posts like this never get answered... really, but i might as well try. Class was cancelled today and i'm bored until 11:35, so yeah :P
Ok i will...DESPERATE!!!laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:38 AM
Because they are mentally screwed!laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:36 AM
At what age..do you think a child is able to stay home alone for a few hours?

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:32 AM

Ok so where is everybody?huh I havent seen all the "old but not OLD":wink: timers around!!sad sad sad Come on out now!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Anyway where is everyone, anyone????laugh laugh laugh I"m bored!!bigsmile
I guess some things will never change but at this point I think that is a good thing:wink:
Im always bored huh???laugh laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:26 AM

Hey Hawaii! How's it going? flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker
there you are! Im ok..but like i said...bored!!!laugh laugh Hope u are goodflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:21 AM
Edited by Hawaiigurl on Wed 01/16/08 11:25 AM
Ok so where is everybody?huh I havent seen all the "old but not OLD":wink: timers around!!sad sad sad Come on out now!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Anyway where is everyone, anyone????laugh laugh laugh I"m bored!!bigsmile

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:50 PM

I'm too teeny! I'm 5ft 4, I weigh 91lbs, I wear a small running size 5, shop at gap for kids etc., and if my boyfriend gives me his shirt~ I can wear it like a dress!
Oh sure...keep on braggin!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:25 PM

A few weeks ago I met this lady, we went back to her place and we proceeded to screw like wild rabbits, when the business was done, and she was fast asleep, I took her pillow and wiped my self off with one side of the pillow and placed it upside down, back on the bed,then before I left I gave her cat a dirty Sanchez, raided her wallet for cab fair, And left, locking the door behind me…

now just the other day she calls me up and yells at me, why did you do this? why did you do that?

You know I just don’t know what her problem is?...
I locked the door!!!

Can someone explain?

YOu really need to get off those meds monkey!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:01 PM

Hawaii luv you too girl, thank you for being honest too!
You are so great and so beautiful and a great friend....luv ya!!
flowerforyou :heart: :wink:

Right back at ya gurl!flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:03 PM
Jenny..you know i love ya gurl! Your gorgeous and funny but the only think i see wrong is it is sooooooo longlaugh .....maybe shorten it some...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:03 PM
first of all..it is just too longnoway .....for me..if it is too long....i dont even read it and it is NOT BECAUSE I DONT LIKE TO READlaugh ...it just that too MUCH INFO on a profile is a turn off...(for me anyway)...and it would help if you SMILE!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 12:57 PM

Hawaii you are beautifulflowerforyou
Thank u sweets!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 11:17 AM
i DONT READhuh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 11:04 AM
no

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:53 AM
And you are??laugh

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:48 AM

I guess only the ugly not so good looking ones are trustworthy then???laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Thats why I am trusted
haha..yah me too.....a rats azz is not very attractive!:wink:

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:45 AM
I guess only the ugly not so good looking ones are trustworthy then???laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:42 PM
Edited by Hawaiigurl on Mon 01/14/08 06:43 PM

Why start trouble??
I agree....anyway...there will be no fight Nessa...we usually get over these things in an hour:wink:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25