Community > Posts By > ReggieRimbaud

ReggieRimbaud's photo
Wed 04/22/09 12:52 PM

NEAR LANSING

Cool. But that's not really near Traverse City. And for that we are thankful :wink:
OK

That didn't come out exactly the way i meant it to.

ReggieRimbaud's photo
Wed 04/22/09 09:39 AM

NEAR LANSING

Cool. But that's not really near Traverse City. And for that we are thankful :wink:

ReggieRimbaud's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:25 AM

yeah! detroit!

there are some fine upstanding gents there!

Technically speaking, we do not consider Detroit part of Michigan, it's like a satelite planet... where we send the ... errr... nevermind.

ReggieRimbaud's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:23 AM

COME TO MICHIGAN...........

Wait .. I'm in Michigan ... are you saying there are good-looking men and I missed them? Or that I'm shallow? Or not shallow?

ReggieRimbaud's photo
Mon 04/20/09 09:17 AM

:smile: let me sleep on it,i'll give you an answer in the morning be seeing you

That was a really, really good answer!

ReggieRimbaud's photo
Mon 04/20/09 09:11 AM
Thats because you haven't looked over here yet!:wink:

ReggieRimbaud's photo
Sat 04/18/09 03:08 PM
Metric? What's that? Sounds foreign and inconvenient.

ReggieRimbaud's photo
Sat 04/18/09 12:35 PM
YEAH!! It's wonderful, but there are still snowbanks hiding in the woods, I saw one out of the corner of my eye...

ReggieRimbaud's photo
Sat 04/18/09 12:33 PM
Ok, I just showed up and started reading this, my God it's funny. Tears are pouring from my eyes ... but I can't find the original post, can anyone point me at it?

ReggieRimbaud's photo
Sat 04/18/09 11:33 AM
whoaaaa ... way to make friends!surprised

ReggieRimbaud's photo
Thu 04/16/09 01:50 PM
Edited by ReggieRimbaud on Thu 04/16/09 01:54 PM
It depends on the people. Some know sooner than others.

And yes, "define love" is a good one, that's what I say to any guy who says he loves me. Give me your definition of love so I know we're both on the same page. Husband #2 could only come up with "it's a feeling", turns out the "feeling" was more located in his pants than his heart... I shoulda known...

ReggieRimbaud's photo
Wed 04/15/09 08:53 AM
Two weeks isn't very long to expect much results either. At least you live in a large populated area, try living out in the middle of nowhere! we're happy when we just see live bodies!

ReggieRimbaud's photo
Sun 04/12/09 01:17 PM
Wait a minute .. I just got here... we're having "angry group sex" ??!!!

ReggieRimbaud's photo
Sun 04/12/09 12:38 PM
Edited by ReggieRimbaud on Sun 04/12/09 12:42 PM
Yes, I noticed the deadness, perhaps we can wake it up ;-)

I am often at Borders on Sunday too, I usually go early in the day so I can have all afternoon for other things ... like stinkin' yard work!

So what kind of work do you do all night?

OOOOO ... I see you geocache! I just started that last summer too! Seven Bridges near Kalkaska was great.

ReggieRimbaud's photo
Sat 04/11/09 01:50 PM
I'm new here, and the MI forum seems to be a little slow... so now everyone has to stand up and tell me where they're from and what's going on and what I'm missing. It's been a loooooong cold winter, sping is finally showing it's face and I'm really really bored!!

Do the TC area people ever meet up? Like at Borders for coffeee maybe? On a Saturday? About 11:30 AM?

ReggieRimbaud's photo
Sat 04/11/09 01:43 PM
Apparently they all went to the same place as the "good men".

2 Next