Community > Posts By > joeItalian87

joeItalian87's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:10 PM
"so how do you get someones attention without coming off as a lame,creep,or super thug...beyond hi or hey youre going to look like one of the 3 for sure unless......................."

simple... if the girl like you... then your not a creep. I've seem friends of mine go up to girls and say really stupid stupid **** such as "I want to touch your hair". Say that to a person you don't know and your a creep, unless your my friend who gets lucky and the girl happen to like him. If a girl likes you it doesnt matter what you say because your cute to her. In any other case it's just easier to call you a creep or whatever.

As a small rule of thumb don't send a picture of your or anyone's dick to a girl and Don't send her more then 2 messages if she doesn't respond. If she does read wtf she wrote and if she keeps it short and simple she's probably not interested and doesnt want to be a *****.

But hey wtf do I know :), i'm just looking to get laid ;) (creep)

joeItalian87's photo
Tue 10/27/09 01:40 PM
Looking for a girl. check out my pictures and if you live near by send me a message.

joeItalian87's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:52 AM
Anywhere ;)

joeItalian87's photo
Thu 04/30/09 02:10 AM
news reporter

joeItalian87's photo
Thu 04/30/09 02:08 AM
lol. I think the best creeps are girls. Any dudes on here got any of those yet? I did... KOOKOO

joeItalian87's photo
Thu 04/30/09 02:06 AM
Uhh, sure move to NY and come grab a drink with me.

joeItalian87's photo
Thu 04/30/09 02:03 AM
Blizz is right. Living in new york and visiting new york is completely different. I'm looking for work anywhere BUT new york lol. I want to get out of here so bad. Every other state and country i've been to, I just loved about a million times more. The people were nicer, the girls were nicer. IDK, I think all the nice ones moved away ;).

joeItalian87's photo
Wed 04/29/09 11:33 PM
LOL, please.. consider youself lucky. You didn't date her for 5 years.

joeItalian87's photo
Wed 04/29/09 11:29 PM
Hey, I'm looking to meet a girl queens. Anyone on here looking to get to know someone? You know I'm just looking for someone to go shoot pool with or catch all the new movies coming out, wolverine, star trek, terminator. Anyone into that scifi stuff?