Community > Posts By > fyrefury

fyrefury's photo
Wed 05/13/15 10:10 AM
Edited by fyrefury on Wed 05/13/15 10:11 AM
As others have stated it could be several different things or many things wrapped into one. My suggestion would to pull him into bed and then afterwords talk it out. You have to open up to each other. Going out more often would help as well. Then again what do i know lol. Mine did cheat on me. So its not just guys that are liars, cheats etc. It's women too. I never once cheated but that's just what kind of man I am.

fyrefury's photo
Wed 05/13/15 10:00 AM
Thank you.

fyrefury's photo
Wed 05/13/15 09:51 AM
Edited by fyrefury on Wed 05/13/15 09:53 AM
I personally do believe that aliens exist. Earth is a back water planet really. The book of Genesis partly ripped off of Sumerian text. The Sumerian version is much longer and goes into great depth. Enki, son of Anu is the one that told the story to a Sumerian scribe. To me at least you can mix science and religion to a point to where they compliment each other. Also understand that theories like the earth is flat or hollow is made up nonsense. Sadly most of the original Bible is probably lost. Especially after the Catholic church got ahold of it. I do enjoy watching Ancient Aliens. I was researching this stuff long before that show. About 20 years now give or take. Humans were made in "their" image. As in polytheist, not Monotheistic like Christians, Jews etc think they are. Read the Hebrew text. Even now most, if not all modern bibles dont even say the same thing as they did a few hundred years ago.
I'm not putting down Christianity by any means. Just saying its completely different from the way it started. As for Darwin. I think he made some good points but it still doesn't take away the fact that he was a hack that couldn't understand DNA. If he did then he wouldnt of practiced inbreeding with Dalton and Galton. They were all for Eugenics which as we know was the basis for the Nazis exterminating most of the Jewish population. Weird thing is that Obama's mother was a director of Eugenics. Makes you think huh. Interesting conversations im seeing here. Sadly I do believe that the Nibiru-ki are probably all dead. Enki warned us what not to do because he already seen what happened to Nibiru. So far, we humans aren't listening. Good day all.

fyrefury's photo
Wed 05/13/15 09:23 AM
Didn't see a post for my area. Stephenville is pretty much smack dab in the middle of Ft Worth and Abilene. About 25- 30 minutes from Granbury and about 45 minutes from Weatherford. I'm just curious to see if there are any good looking women close.

I'm 31 and single. Looking in the 21- mid 30s range as far as women go. I haven't been on this site very long and am rather new to the online dating sites. Im looking to make new friends but more importantly looking for a real relationship. The only reason why I'm on here this time of day is due to all the rain. My longest relationship was 10 years so commitment isn't an issue for me. At this age I know what I want, its just a matter of finding that special someone. Anyways, feel free to comment below or send me a message.