no photo
Sun 04/21/19 05:58 AM
Who's James Brown???laugh

no photo
Thu 04/18/19 11:20 AM
What a morbid question!!surprised

no photo
Thu 04/18/19 06:47 AM
Well when David Cameron was the Prime Minister, it was his idea to put it the people do you want to stay in the EU or leave?? So they had a referendum and it was thought the resulting vote would be to stay in the EU. But no, it was the opposite result to everyone's shock and horror. David Cameron resigned as Prime Minister and ran away and has not been seen since!!! He took the chicken way out!! When the going gets tough the tough gets going, as the song says.

no photo
Thu 04/18/19 06:18 AM
Well we all know politicians are fakes and liars.
When they are canvassing for our votes they promise the earth. and once they are in it's the complete opposite, they don't want to know.
I do not vote at all as it is a complete waste of time!!
I am from UK and you only have to look at Brexit, where the UK leaves EU, to see what a complete and utter shamble the Prime Minister and the MPs in Parliament have made of it. I live in Spain now and I have no intention of going back to the UK to live!!

no photo
Thu 04/18/19 01:26 AM
And may I add wear some clothes instead of letting it all hang out!!! laugh

no photo
Wed 04/17/19 02:40 PM
NO

no photo
Tue 04/16/19 03:54 AM
SparklingCrystal. I have met the people you describe, as you say they have their own clique, don't want you here or know you routine. I give them one chance to be pleasant and if they're aren't, I never bother with them again not even give them the time of day!! Like my last post about ignorance, you can add snobbery, but they are no better than other people they just think the are.

no photo
Tue 04/16/19 03:35 AM
I think a lot of people know what is really here, Greenerpastures!! I mean there are some decent people on here. What annoys me most is I send a nice message introducing myself to someone I like and get no reply at all and they do not even view my profile. I put it down to playing games or just plain ignorance!!! frustrated

no photo
Tue 04/16/19 02:28 AM
I know what you mean and agree with everything you say.

no photo
Mon 04/15/19 10:40 AM
More Ice laugh

no photo
Sat 04/13/19 11:19 AM
Thanks but No Thanks.

no photo
Fri 04/12/19 05:43 AM
More than likely, laugh

no photo
Wed 04/10/19 06:40 AM
Tongueless???

no photo
Tue 04/09/19 05:40 AM
WHO????happy

no photo
Mon 04/08/19 01:23 PM
Serves him right, he deserves what he got!!!laugh

no photo
Sun 04/07/19 01:49 PM
Thank you for your help.

no photo
Sun 04/07/19 01:38 PM
Is this the address list in your own private email account?? When I had the three replies from support they went into my Junk box. But when I logged into Mingle there were letters waiting for me to read from my friends but these did not go into my Junk box.

no photo
Sun 04/07/19 01:03 PM
Thank you for your reply. I have checked my settings and they are set correctly to receive notifications, so I have reset them again to see if I get the notifications.

no photo
Sun 04/07/19 12:43 PM
Talking about mail and emails. Mingle used to send emails (to your private email address you used for all your emails) to you if there were any emails for you to read in your inbox on Mingle and now this has stopped. When I have logged into my Mingle accounts there are emails there for me to read. I have sent this query into support and three times they have sent me a message saying they can't understand my message to them. Anyone here had the same problem???