Community > Posts By > lucidfriend

lucidfriend's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:32 AM
Don't lose hope:)

lucidfriend's photo
Tue 05/12/15 05:26 PM
Some guys havent got your appreciation for inner beauty,as it's all about the outer shell. They're immature really,but it can be frustrating sometimes when they are unintentionally racist

lucidfriend's photo
Sat 05/02/15 01:22 AM
So much to choose from

lucidfriend's photo
Sat 05/02/15 01:19 AM
Of course it exists. ..luckily it isn't as simple as a Disney romance and you will be disappointed sometimes,strengthening your character for you to meet your version of "true love" sometime in the future

lucidfriend's photo
Sat 05/02/15 01:11 AM
Likewise. You radiate kindness,and may you find a lovely man to be your deserving equal :)

lucidfriend's photo
Sat 05/02/15 01:06 AM
You're very wise:) thank you. You're right no woman should degrade herself for some perverted male fantasy! Everyone should be able to love whoever without so much of a nuisance kicking up about it. Still its wishful thinking that one day mankind won't find themselves so concerned with otherpeople's pursuit of happiness

lucidfriend's photo
Sat 05/02/15 12:59 AM
Thank you. That's precisely what I'm saying. Colour isn't love nor should it define one's love for another. Some weirdos however keep a tally chart of their conquests based on colour,nationality,ethnicity etc lol

lucidfriend's photo
Sat 05/02/15 12:53 AM
It's sad when I meet a guy online who I get along with only to have him say along the lines of "i haven't had your type yet..." are black girls a fetish lol? Don't we have the same body parts as white women. it's just a caveman way of living,surely colour shouldn't get in your happiness way? Its the same thing with black girls having a preference for white men, as if we let our race down haha! Black men however get no flack and do what they will. Sad really

lucidfriend's photo
Sat 05/02/15 12:44 AM
Some guys have a type and some don't...plenty of fish in the sea girl. You'll find someone x