Community > Posts By > kcpips

kcpips's photo
Sun 07/16/17 09:31 PM
HAHA!

Everyone fell for it! This fake profile is a paid troll who keeps guys coming back so that you eventually ending up buying a subscription. Seriously guys? do you really believe a woman is going to post something like that on a date site? This person is fake. Don't believe me, see if she responds back to you, ever, with any intelligent questions, or in depth conversation, or she is she has anymore photos or herself, her family or anything that proves she is real. FAKE!!!!

kcpips's photo
Sun 07/16/17 09:23 PM
It's amazing that the person who started this thread has been deactivated yet the moderators still keep this thread active as though the person who posted this was actually a real profile to begin with. Obviously a paid troll

kcpips's photo
Sun 07/16/17 09:17 PM
good luck finding anyone real on this site 99% are fake profiles.

kcpips's photo
Thu 07/06/17 10:58 PM
Seems fishy to me. I noticed that everyone, and I mean everyone in Firestone park is a 10. I think statistically the possibility is <1% of this being true. How would all the nice looking women all end up in one city? Let us know how your trip goes? I would definitely take some self defense protection in case you find yourself in some sort of gang related date trap.

BTW, I have messaged these women, and their conversations are a complete joke. Their first response to to get you off this site, which tells you it's a scam.

kcpips's photo
Mon 04/20/15 09:02 PM

Wow, Kcpips, those are a lot of demands. Nobody can fill that.

oh yeah? which ones?

kcpips's photo
Mon 04/20/15 09:02 PM
Oh Yeah? Which ones?

kcpips's photo
Sat 04/18/15 12:28 AM
Edited by kcpips on Sat 04/18/15 12:29 AM
True the word rapture is not in the bible but the Greek word Harpozo is in the bible:

1Th 4:17

Then we which are alive and remain shall be "caught up" G726 together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

G726 Outline of Biblical Usage
to seize, carry off by force
to seize on, claim for one's self eagerly
to snatch out or away

So while the word rapture is not in the bible we will be "caught up" with the Lord in the Air

"to snatch or catch away," is said of the act of the Spirit of the Lord in regard to Philip in Act 8:39; of Paul in being "caught" up to Paradise, 2Cr 12:2, 4; of the Rapture of the saints at the return of the Lord, 1Th 4:17; of the rapture of the man child in the vision of Rev 12:5. This verb conveys the idea of force suddenly exercised, as in Mat 11:12, "take (it) by force;" Mat 12:29, "spoil" (some mss. have diarpazo here); in Mat 13:19, RV, "snatcheth;" for forceful seizure, see also Jhn 6:15; 10:12, 28, 29; Act 23:10; in Jud 1:23, RV, "snatching."

kcpips's photo
Sat 04/18/15 12:02 AM
Aliens are Fallen Angels.

Bible clearly says we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

kcpips's photo
Fri 04/17/15 11:50 PM
DON'T:
Don't cheat.
Don't say you want a divorce month after month.
Don't expect him to be perfect.
Don't call him at work 5 times a day.
Don't flirt with other guys, its shows your lack of feelings, and shows how desperate you are for attention.
Never ever get a tattoo on your back, *** or pelvic region (slut).
Don't argue about everything.
Don't hang around with sluttie friends lest you become one!
Don't have **** sex with him or anyone (slut).
Don't try to change him.

DO:
Cook for him.
Look into his eyes and smile.
Be happy for who he is and for what he does for you.
Hug him, say I love you and mean it.
Be kind.
Be loving.
Submit when your in private, don't rush it! and shave once in a while or ask him what he would like (and do it unless it is immoral, disgusting, demeaning or painful)
Keep the house clean if you don't have a job.
Be honest.
Love God.

How to get him:
Difficult on a dating site because most men want sex, and just sex!
Show interest in him, say hi daily, ask how he's doing.
Try to say different things to spark his interest.
Be open and honest about what you want: date, friendship, marriage so that he knows your intention. BTW, very few men have time for a female friend on a date site so if that's what you want you're on the wrong site - do that at a bookstore (maybe i will see you there).
Men want a challenge they can overcome! And you are it! Be very careful about giving in and giving it away because interest will fade quickly if it was only about that!
Post only your most beautiful pics! (I could care less what women think of my looks but men go for looks first!)
Post only photos that are current!
Men don't mind if you take the first move and ask for a cup of coffee in a public place. Bring a friend with you on the date and have him or her sit somewhere else if that makes you feel comfortable.

Just my .02... good luck!!!!