neotericnovelist's photo
Wed 04/15/15 06:13 PM
Thank you polite person who is not insulting my writing ability :smile: lol

neotericnovelist's photo
Wed 04/15/15 06:06 PM
You asked where all the ugly guys are right? Here I am! Woohoo! It's like where's Waldo, but for ugly people.

Wait, oh you said cute ... crap.

How do I delete this? What happens when I click this big orange button?

neotericnovelist's photo
Wed 04/15/15 05:59 PM
Please visit the "Contact Us" tab for explanations of sarcasm. Thank you.

neotericnovelist's photo
Wed 04/15/15 05:55 PM
So don't panic, this might be new to you and I don't want you to freak out over it, but there's this thing called editors ... yeah, us writers love them.

Don't be hatin' on my spellin', yo!

P.S. What did I misspell anyway? Maybe you are making reading errors. Lol.

neotericnovelist's photo
Wed 04/15/15 05:38 PM
Edited by neotericnovelist on Wed 04/15/15 05:39 PM
This is also why I'm not allowed to leave my house. I let my cat do all my errands for me.

neotericnovelist's photo
Wed 04/15/15 05:29 PM
Wait, you mean this thing doesn't alert me when someone replies to my topic? What the hell? You mean I have to manually look through my posts to see if anyone replied? Lame. And no I will not upgrade! NEVER!!!!

Oh yeah and to answer your question: It depends ... is it a person that is rich, famous, and really really generous? If so then yes, we are super related like twins almost.

Okay no just kidding not really I have no idea who that is. Sorry.

neotericnovelist's photo
Wed 04/15/15 05:26 PM
Hi. I'm new to this and I'm tired of writing about myself to myself so someone ask me something so I don't feel like I'm crazy.

I write books by the way so if you want a link to any of my stories message me. They probably say more about me than I do (or that I want to say about myself).

I've never done drugs, I barely drink, but I am probably one of the funnest and coolest people to be around. Even I like being around me. Is that conceded? Yeah, probably, but I said it more as a joke. But seriously I'm a real person and I'm one of the most honest people you will ever meet. Honestly.

You know that guy you see in movies that is genuine and sweet but the girl doesn't acknowledge it and the whole time you're watching you're thinking, "Just notice him, damnit!"? Well ... I'm that guy. So message me if you want to save the world. Thanks bye.

neotericnovelist's photo
Wed 04/15/15 05:19 PM
I just wanted to say something different.

I'm new to this. Pleasure to meet you all. Even though we're not actually meeting ... you know what I mean.

So anyway ... talk to you later. *Awkwardly walks away* *Trips* *Knocks something over* "Crap!"