Community > Posts By > theotherload

theotherload's photo
Thu 05/24/12 01:11 AM
Edited by theotherload on Thu 05/24/12 01:15 AM
Las Vegas Younger Women are a hassle;

More dishonest then you think... already looking at just dropping $20,000 and going for the Russia M.order Bride now.

4 messed up traits in this town;
Gambling, Clubbing, Drunks, Drugs --- aka Nightlife

My last girlfriend which I broke up today went to the last week San Gernaro was at the Rio; if you all was out and about in LV lifestyle.

I'm 34, she's 25... 3 months dating; but OVER 30+ dates and yes we stayed the night and went to the sex but; I'm not pushing it. She was attractive.

I nearly paid for every dinner
Gas trips too & from her home double back trips of driving 44miles per DATE; final price - 4500.00 in 3 months.
-Restraunts
PF Changs 3x
Fireflies 4x
Texas De Brazil 5x
IHOP/Blueberry Hill Breakfasts 15+ /and still went out for Dinner
Emperess Court-Ceasars's 3x
Countless other expensive dining places.

I'm use to dropping 60.00-120.00 just for a dinner of two.
What made me happy about this lady at the time was; she ATE and didn't waste food. (Rare for Women) and she was a health nut.

But during this festival after driving her around; helping her find a better job, doing what a supportive man should do.

She kept harping me about her birthday on May 10, 2010. I'm talking constant reminders, as If she didn't catch how she never paid once for a meal. Not once. Its cool, I'm more upper class in income but... I did buy her a decent present.

But here is where the problem lies; Her Roommates treated me differently out of nowhere and wondered why my Ex-Girlfriend as of this conversation commenced was still with me after 3 months. This -Lady- lied to them and said we broke up and we're just Friends 1 week prior to this; just to try to con me out of a present for her birthday.

Gift or not, All her roommates today told her to Leave their house. She can't afford a to live alone; Karma is a *****.
Best part was; they handed me the gift back and told her GROW up *****... 25; you had a GOOD man; and then you lie to US then HIM.

Not only did they teach her a lesson; they let me teach her one as well.

The crazy part of it all was this;
When we all confronted her she said she had feeling for me; but DIDN'T want to be with me; but still Loves me. WTF type of emotion is that....? We all looked at her like she was a psycho...?

----I'm glad to know some people respect other peoples hearts
and won't let f'n shisty GIRLS get away with crap like this.

Even without the police involved.
Returned the present on way home before work and got my Money back.

Making 4.5k is a DROP in the BUCKET to me; but Liars are a Gang destined to go back to Hell... amen.

theotherload's photo
Sat 05/23/09 02:29 PM
I'd bring the US Economy, its already in depression.

theotherload's photo
Sat 05/23/09 02:26 PM
I'd say poll.

Seems, #1 is in the lead.

theotherload's photo
Tue 05/19/09 12:35 PM
Rules of Topic::
3 Answered Sentences to the Following.

Ex.
If I found a Date in Vegas....

Your reply to the thread topic post would be something like this::
1. I'd wonder who they are cheating on today?
2. Where do I park my car at?
3. Why did they take me out for sushi instead of lobster/steak..?