Community > Posts By > Cowboy1091

Cowboy1091's photo
Sun 08/07/16 08:26 AM
I've been an M2 member for over a year. In my profile I clearly make it clear I am a blind person. Women ccontact me and we get chatting. I explain I am a blind guy, then they stop chatting. A few times, I have not mentioned it and message longer, till I tell them I am a blind guy. Once again they stop chatting. Of the hundreds of women who have contacted me I have two friends on here. I would never on purpose hide the fact I have a sight problem or any disability. That would be very wrong. Are people looking for perfection on dating sites like this one? When no one is or ever will be perfect? Or is it simply that disability scares people? I would love to know just how people really feel? I am an optimist and keep my hope alive but it is getting close to giving up and facing reality.

Cowboy1091's photo
Tue 04/14/15 06:58 AM
I recently joined the site. I am a blind person and use a special program called Window-eyes. Somehow I have selected female instead of male. I've searched everywhere for a section to change that from female to male. How do I do this? Any help is very much appreciated. My program converts the text on the screen to audible text via a software synthesiser. Robotic but it allows me to do most things everyone else does. Including making mistakes.lol