Community > Posts By > MidniteLuv143

MidniteLuv143's photo
Wed 09/09/09 01:58 PM
Welcome and good luck

MidniteLuv143's photo
Tue 09/08/09 10:20 PM
We take that chance to love and get hurt, but once you find that soul mate, that secound half you will not have to worry about your heart ever breaking again. I know how you feel, it sucks but you will make it though.

MidniteLuv143's photo
Tue 09/08/09 09:53 PM
Great thank you so much, you all are so kind and very welcoming.

MidniteLuv143's photo
Tue 09/08/09 09:48 PM
lol don't know why it saids i joined on 4/05/09???

MidniteLuv143's photo
Tue 09/08/09 09:47 PM
Thank you :)

MidniteLuv143's photo
Tue 09/08/09 09:36 PM
Hello ladies,

I'm new to this site and it seems very interesting, there is a lot of beautiful, intelligent and successful woman on here and if you are interested and want to get to know me don't be shy :)

I'm looking for a woman that knows what she wants out of life and has goals and determination. Very confident not (conceited), outgoing, fun and loving.

I'm 25 years old and I’m currently in the military, I separated from the active army 2 years ago and I’m currently in the reserves and get out in January 2010. I just graduated from college with an associate’s degree in criminal justice and I’m currently working toward my bachelors in computer security so that I can join the FBI when it’s completed. I work full time and I'm one step away from becoming a correction officer, which is my short term goal :).

I just got out of a 5 year relationship so I’m ready to find the one, I don’t want to waste no more time :).

To the men, I have much respected and good luck in finding that one special girl.

HELLO TO EVERYONE :)

ANGELA