Community > Posts By > blackhelper

blackhelper's photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:14 AM

what do you see for me i am out of work and lookin will i find work and will some find and love me for me or what

=====blackhelper

====

========

The Wands suit figure prominently in your energy. This is the most creative energy of the person who has the talent to be self employed or in business for them self. To be totally independent is what you have the burning desire for. You should not give up on this dream or hold yourself back with doubt and fear.

It is time to take your deepest desires seriously and know that you can make them happen. It is time for a spiritual awakening. Find your true path and purpose in life. It is doing what you love to do. Do you know what that is? Don't listen to anyone who would destroy your dream.

You are holding yourself back from living life to the fullest. You project your fears and inhibitions into your surroundings, then you view them as real obstacles when they are only creations of your own mind.

Don't repeat the words "I can't" or "yes but.." when someone gives you a positive suggestion or nothing will change.

Yours is a mental prison and all exits seem to be blocked. However it is your fear of the unknown that holds you back. You have boxed yourself in and convinced yourself that you have no options.

There is a way out. A door, a path that you can open and walk through anytime. Break the bonds that hold you and be bold enough to envision and follow your dream. Decide what you want and intend to have it. When you do, the magic will happen in your life.

Thank you and you are right about me whating to do my own thing and i know what it is and i will look for the doors that are open and there is a path across the street i just have to cross it and soon i will ask you other thing later don't what to were out my welcome thank you again i will let you know how it go

blackhelper's photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:01 AM

why is it so hard to find the right one to do this to

the right one to do what to?

,and what do love look likegrumble

love is kind of a turquoise blue, kinda small and fuzzy, with four legs and one giant eye that never blinks
to love and i like the what you say love is,evrybody think it is a pet antway

blackhelper's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:49 AM

I live here and can't find one good woman they all are on durgs or something.frustrated frustrated

Evidently you are looking in the wrong spots!
so tell me were to look because they are even like bad it church and the ones up town will not talk to you so tell me were to find them

blackhelper's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:43 AM

:banana: What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me , no more:banana:
something you feel not do, did you love your mother i do and it is even better when you a good woman

blackhelper's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:12 AM

Love makes me pee.....

EVERYBODY!!! RUN TO THE BATHROOM!!!:banana:
why do you pee about love indifferent

blackhelper's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:10 AM

huh
i love your eye

blackhelper's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:08 AM

Love is not something I "do to" someone
but it is something you feel for someone am i right

blackhelper's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:07 AM

Because when we have expectations we will almost always wind up disapointed, and love in my opinion has everchanging color, shape and form. Ill bet youve felt love.
yes but it never last they always run when you give your heart

blackhelper's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:04 AM
but it is something you feel for someone is it not

blackhelper's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:08 AM
People should not see color but just the person they are with and what they feel for each other am i right or not????? tell me

blackhelper's photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:44 AM
why is it so hard to find the right one to do this to,and what do love look likegrumble

blackhelper's photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:36 AM
I still open doors and pull out the chair at dinner and tell you how go you look and all that kind of stuff but woman act like you are beating them or something so i had to slow down with being the good guy. they say it is old fashion.What i am say is yaw don't like it no more

blackhelper's photo
Thu 04/23/09 07:18 PM
what do you see for me i am out of work and lookin will i find work and will some find and love me for me or what

blackhelper's photo
Thu 04/23/09 07:10 PM
I live here and can't find one good woman they all are on durgs or something.frustrated frustrated