Community > Posts By > allie2112us

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 11:51 PM
you too catcha lsmokin ater

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 10:57 PM
Edited by allie2112us on Tue 04/07/09 10:58 PM
sorry about that was on phone about my bike he's still at shop working on it ? i personaly like the sports bars or drags like his
you said you sent a add request it didn't show up?

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 10:35 PM
yeah the b/f has mine at shop working on it ,i don't really like the apes do you? but up here handlebars can not be over 15inchs from top of seat

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 10:31 PM
been a long day!!!! and bikes at shop so hopefully he'll get it fixed by friday

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 09:29 PM
sexy or not? sexy some what! very touching yes
I have recently got involved with someone from here which has been a single father (wife past away)of two beautiful daughters (which are teenagers now and he got them at a very young age and they still are living with him) for many years ,and seeing them together is one of the most touching things i have ever seen or felt I envey them,there is nothing that man wouldn't do for those kids ( he has posted here aswell Shadow65), i myself have the darkerside of some men I have a child 4year old daughter & my life and i'm divorced but my exhusband dosen't want anything to do with me and takes it out on my child which is sad! you always hope that the person you have children with will always be there for you and they're children but oh to often thats not the case
as baabs said some are good with they're kids and jerks to everyone else is true ,but thats ok aslong as they're main focus is they're children ,I could deal with my ex hating me however it hurts to see him take it out on our little one which all they want is love from both parents ALL SAID AND DONE This is the topic
whether it be man or woman both sexes have the abilities to either be a good parent or a bad one !it is what make that person whom they are!!!!

From where i stand to all you fathers that are in your childrens lifes whether it's visitation or having them Never stop fighting for them !! GOD BLESS YOU! live for each day with them like its your last! they are what make us whom we are!& in some cases those kids my be what saves you from yourselves

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 08:54 PM
How it go with the teeniebobbers? LOLbigsmile

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 10:43 PM

Very nice!

I sent u an add request. Can't resist getting to know more about you.. you seem pretty kick ass from what I've seen so far.

I'm going to bed though, early day working on some teenybopper blonde girls tattoo....

I hate whinny people

Take Care Pretty Lady!

xo
Priest
you too!!! remember the one that dosen't expect something from you is a good start

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 10:38 PM

Honestly, my zipper got a little tight when I read biker...... I'm just sayin.....
Brother all have them and guess what little sister followed in footsteps lol

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 10:34 PM
Grew up youngest of 5 and all brothers ,learned to kick tail at a early agepitchfork
Plus kinda a biker ***** (don't let pic fool ya)

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 10:31 PM
If thats all they want from you than they are not worth your time grumble and you will find your Ms right and let her kick those ones asses to the curb bigsmile pitchfork

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 10:25 PM
Very well put together Profile I give you a 10++++
overalldrinker