Community > Posts By > EstlexAlex

EstlexAlex's photo
Thu 04/09/15 03:50 PM

i still trying to figer out whos riding the bike cycle? Iam so confused,,
Think into it this way, suppose any one of them chooses to remain silent,(say the boy) what would be the effect to the cycle....

EstlexAlex's photo
Thu 04/09/15 03:50 PM

i still trying to figer out whos riding the bike cycle? Iam so confused,,
Think into it this way, suppose any one of them chooses to remain silent,(say the boy) what would be the effect to the cycle....

EstlexAlex's photo
Thu 04/09/15 02:43 PM

Who cares?! indifferent
mschew..!

EstlexAlex's photo
Thu 04/09/15 02:41 PM

Who cares?! indifferent
mschew..!

EstlexAlex's photo
Thu 04/09/15 02:41 PM

Who cares?! indifferent
mschew..!

EstlexAlex's photo
Thu 04/09/15 02:36 PM

I got an ice cream headache.
Why a headache?

EstlexAlex's photo
Thu 04/09/15 02:33 PM
A jobless graduate walks in for a hustle in a game reserve. He's told, `No job, but we lack's a chipanzee. Can u act lyk one?' Hustler having no option, `sure, very well ofkos.' He trained for 2 days, then a day for exhibition came n lots of pple in attendance. Him in an apron resembling a chipanzee started, climbing trees, hooping frm a branch to anothr. Then it happened! He missed a branch & fell in a lion's cage. He was simply terrified. Audience so anxious for a drama. The lion walked over to him (he knew he's done). To his year he heard a whisper, `Am also in my work buddy..., carry on..'' hahaaa

EstlexAlex's photo
Thu 04/09/15 02:08 PM
A secretary cheating with her boss. Sec, `Hunny, I'll be going for a business retreat with colleagues 2morro.' Hubby calls his mistress, `beiby, I'll be alone tomorrow, will you come over we have fun here?,' The mistress tells her son, `tomorrow you'll go over to your gradpa's n stay with him, i'll not be around.' Son rings grandpa, ``Pa, my mum isn't in tomorrow, I'll come over to ua place.' Grandpa calls his Sec', `our date cancelled, my grandson will be coming over.' Sec tells the hubby, `hunny, business retreat cancelled, i'll remain indoors.' Hubby calls his mistress, `baiby, wife will be in, lets put it off plz.' Mistress tells son, `I won't be going plz, u'll stay with me here.' Son calls grandpa, `hallo `Pa, i wont come, mum changed her mind.' The cycle continues... Who is controlling ths conversation??

EstlexAlex's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:24 PM

WOW just checked by tooth brush is 8inches long,,
U cnt measure it any time, only just alittle prior.

EstlexAlex's photo
Thu 04/09/15 06:29 AM
@Annierooroo, u dont use a ruler to measure it, vanier calliper can more accurate....

EstlexAlex's photo
Thu 04/09/15 06:23 AM
Hahaaa...Lol, toothbrush for.... Lips curved wide in a smile as i read through.

EstlexAlex's photo
Tue 04/07/15 09:34 PM
Hahaaa.... Mine isn't that big, infact the 14th bird could parch on one leg..

EstlexAlex's photo
Tue 04/07/15 09:20 PM
Thnx alot, am alredy loving poetry, i have posted one a few minutes ago.

EstlexAlex's photo
Tue 04/07/15 09:16 PM
Lol..Is `yours' bigger than 7 inches?

EstlexAlex's photo
Tue 04/07/15 09:05 PM
Thank you, u've just instilled much confidence in me.

EstlexAlex's photo
Tue 04/07/15 05:21 PM
It's abt 7 inches long and a bulges at one end. In its function, it's inserted in a warm & moist, sherical shapped hole which has 2 lips, and pumped in and out untill a white substance is produced. What is it??

A toothbrush..!

EstlexAlex's photo
Tue 04/07/15 05:04 PM
Edited by EstlexAlex on Tue 04/07/15 05:04 PM
Hi guys, am really not confident about my profile, please give me your opinion what i need to change to make it attractive

EstlexAlex's photo
Tue 04/07/15 04:39 PM
Why make someone sobbery cry,
By promising you can make `em fly,
Only to realise it was all a lie,
You whispers sweet lies making her shy,
Then leave her without a bye,
Pass her in the streets even no hi,
I ask you why?!