Community > Posts By > prithvii1989

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 09:47 PM

lets be honest.... sex!!!

sex??? it is just sex or sex with new men?? bcz u can get sex with ur first partner also..

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 09:45 PM

one simple reason why men cheat is they always want to explore new women.

Well, at least you've successfully put yourself in the "variety is the spice of life category" and it's doubtful any woman will want to have anything to do with you other than those desiring intimate encounters with whomever they can get! At least you were being truthful, not that it helped you though! Obviously there are no illusions of meeting anyone truly special with whom you would love to spend the rest of your life with!

i gave a reason..it does not mean i also like exploring new women..i know what love is and how emptier our lives will be without love.

But yeah i do checkout hot women..that's natural..men cant change that.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Life and your actions in it are always a CHOICE!! And btw, anyone can change if they but choose to do so!

people say if u look at a girl once that's natural..but if u look again with some thoughts in your mind abt her..that's wrong

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 09:38 PM

"this isn't what it looks like! " scared

:laughing: :laughing:

did not get your point.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 09:37 PM

Well, at least you've successfully put yourself in the "variety is the spice of life category" and it's doubtful any woman will want to have anything to do with you other than those desiring intimate encounters with whomever they can get! At least you were being truthful, not that it helped you though! Obviously there are no illusions of meeting anyone truly special with whom you would love to spend the rest of your life with!

i gave a reason..it does not mean i also like exploring new women..i know what love is and how emptier our lives will be without love.

But yeah i do checkout hot women..that's natural..men cant change that.flowerforyou flowerforyou

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 08:59 PM

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 08:58 PM

I'm just reading the comments. Carry on.

Atlast you came..thank you.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 08:56 PM
CrystalFairy...waiting for your answer.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 12:36 PM

I've never cheated, but I'd also say it would have a lot to do with being neglected, disrespected etc. Everyone needs love, care, intimacy, (normal) attention and so on. I think it's kind of logical and natural that someone opens up for others when a partner fails to give that to them over a longer period of time.

I have been with another man while being in a relationship, but my partner knew, we had talked about it and he consented. So wasn't cheating.

thats true.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 12:35 PM

Sure, white women can fall in love with black men and vice versa. the skin colour is not a barrier to true love.
True love knows no race, religion, social status or affiliation.

true.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 12:08 PM

Men cheat because they're childish and dumb.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 12:05 PM

I understand that women cheat cos:
1. They are being neglected or cheated on by the men they love and trust.
2. Some feel the curiosity to explore
3. When a vacuum of love, care, affection, attention is created in their life.

agreed.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 12:04 PM
OMG!!! you people are so sweet and funny..i really enjoyed a lot today. thank you all.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:52 AM
Edited by prithvii1989 on Tue 03/31/15 11:52 AM

i have an idea..to all the men and women who are unmarried or divourced, lets meet do everything, have fun and forget the world..what u guys say?

I'm up for it. You're buying the tickets?

if u promise to fulfill my all desires then sure.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:46 AM

2. I'm not qualified to answer..I don't have boobs..yet.

You mean there is still hope???

ha ha ha ha..good one.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:45 AM

I can't and won't comment on op's question, for a few reasons.
1. I don't know.
2. I'm not qualified to answer..I don't have boobs..yet.
3. I don't answer questions from faceless people. Unless I'm tied up, with a bright light in my face,
With jumper cables attached to my privates.

now i'm not faceless..and for the first two sorry. i cant change that.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:40 AM

but i have seen many girls rejecting boys love proposal bcz he is black.

Then you are watching old old movies somewhere. The time for people looking at the colour of someones skin is long gone. I thank that started dying out in the 70's anyway in my area of the country it was.

including your country also...FYI it still happens.

frustrated Teach me not to read a profile before I answer.. Not in Western country...

please dnt bring countries in between. it was a question asked what i wanted to ask. because i was rejected many times and rejection hurts.
if you are a saint does not mean everyone is..

I apologize if I offended you I didn't bring countries into it til you did. Again sorry I offended you. The whole point is that we are people every ethnic backgrounds, beliefs, etc that are different. Everyone has their own preferences and it doesn't really change the situation of what you asked in your original question.

Of course rejection hurts, whether it is love, business, or other it is rejection the key to that is IMO.. to dust yourself off, learn from it and move on.

thanks for the lovely and encouraging words.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:37 AM

i just asked a question ..not meant to offend anyone..i dnt understand why u ppl are taking it otherwise.

i know not everone is a cheat but at the same time few do cheat.
.. Op... you can ask the question... but unfortunately you have no control over the response..
your question gets...
.... so just focus on the ones you like.
.... and overlook the others...
... it helps to keep you from taking it personal...ok
And remember that im annoying as hell whoa

but fortunately for all of you, im not staying long. :thumbsup: winking waving

why where are you going?? i always appreciate a tough competitor.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:33 AM

but i have seen many girls rejecting boys love proposal bcz he is black.

Then you are watching old old movies somewhere. The time for people looking at the colour of someones skin is long gone. I thank that started dying out in the 70's anyway in my area of the country it was.

including your country also...FYI it still happens.

frustrated Teach me not to read a profile before I answer.. Not in Western country...

please dnt bring countries in between. it was a question asked what i wanted to ask. because i was rejected many times and rejection hurts.
if you are a saint does not mean everyone is..

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:27 AM

I don't cheat, so why do guys?

because they don't deserve you.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:14 AM
i just asked a question ..not meant to offend anyone..i dnt understand why u ppl are taking it otherwise.

i know not everone is a cheat but at the same time few do cheat.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 15