Community > Posts By > prithvii1989

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/03/15 03:29 AM

a good woman will always be thinking of her man, so she would never cheat because it would hurt him plus she would love him too much to do something like that.

if couples make their life interesting and if they have good understanding and trust in between then no one will cheat for sure.

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/03/15 03:15 AM
welcome to the forums Debbie

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/03/15 02:42 AM
i dont have any kid but i wonder as a father or as a mother what you people think?? do u see yourself in ur kids or what??

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/03/15 12:16 AM
i always wonder what makes parents to love their kids so much that they turn almost impossible things to possible for their kids.

prithvii1989's photo
Thu 04/02/15 10:41 PM

it was just an innocent question asked to all the beautiful white ladies that whether they will ever fall in love with non white men or not.

To answer that question, if you strip everything away to a bare human to human level, why not. I have been in love with an Aboriginal man, and danged, he was hawt! I have had a short lived relationship with a Balinese man when I lived in Indonesia, and danged, he was hawt!

But then real life comes into the equation again, lol: cultural differences. Too big a gap to overcome.

yes..tha main problem is cultural differences in interracial marriages.

prithvii1989's photo
Thu 04/02/15 10:40 PM

I also prefer to DATE, fall in love & marry a white dude-
But as for a non-white guy for a FRIEND...not opposed to that if I think he's cool!shades

There's not a lot of black people where I live noway

thanks for ur true comments.

prithvii1989's photo
Thu 04/02/15 10:38 PM

WHY IS THIS EVEN A TOPIC OR IMPORTANT? ,,,
word up..

if u dnt like it dnt come here..i never asked for ur view.

prithvii1989's photo
Thu 04/02/15 10:37 PM

The answer is NO because I do not find non-white men attractive. It has nothing to do with cultural differences. Please stop sugar coating. I like creamy white men. WHY IS THIS EVEN A TOPIC OR IMPORTANT? Like I wrote before, it's because men of all races are in love/obsessed with creamy white women Goddesses.

i did not write sorry for you and never will. and why will i sugar coat someone if i know she can make the sugar sour just by looking at.

prithvii1989's photo
Thu 04/02/15 12:42 PM

if white people dnt like non white it does not make them racist nor the black people be racist if they dnt like white people..

i think u people are going far away from the original sense of the topic.

it was just an innocent question asked to all the beautiful white ladies that whether they will ever fall in love with non white men or not.
i never meant to hurt anybody's sentiments nor i planned to start a racist talk here.

fault is mine that i started this topic. perhaps i was a fool who used to believe that people prefer humanity more than the color, culture and the origin of an individual.

Sorry to everyone if i hurted u in any way.

if i'm saying sorry it does not mean i accepted my defeat..
pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

prithvii1989's photo
Thu 04/02/15 12:39 PM

"Do You Believe In LOVE??

I believe I'll have another drink before this thread gets locked. drinker

cheers..drinker drinker

prithvii1989's photo
Thu 04/02/15 12:29 PM

I am 42 and have been married twice (both to white woman I might add). I am speaking from my personal experience only. As far as the true definition of love is concerned which I always think of as the stuff found in literature like "Romeo & Juliet", something that has no end , something "everlasting". Well that kind of love does very much exist but unfortunately not between two humans but only between God and man and that also only one way " God loves man".

Yes off course we all have felt love, showed love and in return got loved back but this feeling was never everlasting. This feeling couldn't make sure I didn't stray in the long term . Love should be naturally honest. But ask any honest man who has been completely honest for over ten years and I promise you he will say his life has been a life of sacrifice. Anyways I am only speaking from my experiences and for myself.

understanding love is as difficult as understanding what a woman wants.

prithvii1989's photo
Thu 04/02/15 12:26 PM

Ever wonder why the housework never gets done? lol

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

prithvii1989's photo
Thu 04/02/15 12:07 PM
if white people dnt like non white it does not make them racist nor the black people be racist if they dnt like white people..

i think u people are going far away from the original sense of the topic.

i never meant to hurt anybody's sentiments nor i planned to start a racist talk here.

fault is mine that i started this topic. perhaps i was a fool who used to believe that people prefer humanity more than the color, culture and the origin of an individual.

Sorry to everyone if i hurted u in any way.

prithvii1989's photo
Wed 04/01/15 12:44 PM

I thought this topic sounded familiar when I last created it.

http://mingle2.com/topic/426799

I did not know that u have already started some post like this..any ways our site moderators will lock my topic very soon.

prithvii1989's photo
Wed 04/01/15 12:17 PM
Thank you shophie.

prithvii1989's photo
Wed 04/01/15 11:50 AM

I am more of a doer, than a thinker..
:angel:

i love ur comments.

prithvii1989's photo
Wed 04/01/15 11:41 AM

You cannot.
You can edit them for up to an hour after posting them.

You can try and talk a moderator into removing them, but
you would need compelling reasons.

i want to delete my one topic..i find it very cheap.

prithvii1989's photo
Wed 04/01/15 11:38 AM
i want to delete the topics started by me

prithvii1989's photo
Wed 04/01/15 11:28 AM

Yes and no.

:angel: :angel: :angel:

prithvii1989's photo
Wed 04/01/15 11:20 AM
homemaker.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15