Community > Posts By > SanMarcosGuy

SanMarcosGuy's photo
Sun 04/05/09 07:56 PM
wow that was incredibly nice of you, thank you.

SanMarcosGuy's photo
Sun 04/05/09 01:40 PM
Ya and i did find it interesting to see that ben is who he is because of jack's indiffrence,

i think locke and sun are not in the 70's because the island still needs something from them. The island still needs lock because he needs to bring desmond and walt back to it, and to explain why sun can't go back is she and jin have their baby and there fore have something to return to. unlike everyone else on the island, who is more or less better of on the island. so sun can't meet kim because if she does they will want to leave the island.

... or that's my theory at least.

SanMarcosGuy's photo
Sun 04/05/09 12:56 PM
I'm 20.

SanMarcosGuy's photo
Sun 04/05/09 12:50 PM
Zatouichi the blind swordsman is my favorite story martial arts/ samurai movies. My favorite one is the one with Beat Takeshi.

SanMarcosGuy's photo
Sun 04/05/09 12:48 PM
I also love lost this new season has been so good so far. The last episode wasn't as good as previous episodes i feel.

SanMarcosGuy's photo
Sun 04/05/09 12:43 PM
Is the profile better now? I know the shirtless pic wasn't great, i just hadn't found a better pic of me untill just today. Thank you for the tips.
-Ryan

SanMarcosGuy's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:43 PM
How could i make my profile more appealing?
How is it now?

thanks
-Ryan

SanMarcosGuy's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:41 PM
Hi my name is ryan and as the thread suggests i am new to mingle2. I'm just stopping by the forum to say hi to everyone, if you want to know more about me feel free to stop by my profile.

Looking forward to meeting new people
-Ryan