Community > Posts By > ric3rocket

ric3rocket's photo
Sun 06/26/16 01:53 PM
Apple valley..

ric3rocket's photo
Mon 03/30/15 07:59 AM
pastors are imperfect people just like the rest of us so mistakes will happen, but it sounds like the church is not functioning properly, not just the pastor but the whole congregation should have your back emotionally and if needed financially.

witchcraft is not the answer, light and dark practice gets power from the same source and he is here to "steal, kill and destroy"

I suggest praying to see if there is another church in your area where the king james Bible is preached and Gods love is shown in the people

ric3rocket's photo
Mon 03/30/15 07:42 AM
our purpose on earth is simple, Believe in Jesus and accept His free gift of Salvation then spread the good news, We are the body of Christ so there is much to do here, not everyone will be expected to go out and preach to strangers but we all should share with our friends, coworkers and relatives

In Heaven we will cast our crowns at His feet and praise God. and He will wipe away any tears from your eyes

ric3rocket's photo
Mon 03/30/15 07:13 AM

the prohibition of cannabis is almost over multiple states are already fully legalized and right now we have two bills in the senate that would make it federally legal..

so where are all the card holders at?
we need to stop hiding in the shadows and get loud and proud!

if you hold a current prop 215 recommendation hit me up!

ric3rocket's photo
Mon 03/30/15 06:57 AM
ok kool, let me just get back in to my settings and change my birthday lol

ric3rocket's photo
Mon 03/30/15 06:54 AM
why is it saying user deactivated? am i glitching or did everyone live happily ever after and delete their accounts