Community > Posts By > jenac1966

jenac1966's photo
Mon 03/30/15 10:45 AM
Romania, but I am fascinated by vampires (Vlad Dracul)

jenac1966's photo
Mon 03/30/15 10:43 AM
Royal Story on Facebook

jenac1966's photo
Mon 03/30/15 09:55 AM
I do. I love all animals and I think the only reason they get a bad rap is because those that caused harm were trained that way. All animals can be sweet and loving IMO

jenac1966's photo
Mon 03/30/15 09:54 AM
I thought the same thing for a long time until I belonged to a singles group at a church. They said if I consider dating non Christians, maybe I will bring them to our side so to speak. Good way to look at it IMO

jenac1966's photo
Mon 03/30/15 09:52 AM

I'm bashfulblushing
Plus I've seen myself on video.
Think "Jed Clampett, with a smidge of Larry the cable guy"scared

LOL!!

jenac1966's photo
Mon 03/30/15 09:51 AM
Chef salad with a cotton candy shake....I know I know. lol

jenac1966's photo
Mon 03/30/15 08:57 AM

In the meantime
pour your grief, anger and frustation out to
God. He will never leave you or forsake you.

He can take it also. I, too, have lost a child. For two years, I screamed at, cursed at, and even flipped off God for what I thought He had taken from me.
He never left my side.
The sun WILL rise again OP....Prayers sent.

Thank you SO much!! I need them :smile: I am doing the same thing telling people to stop praying...it does no good :( But I will pray for you, too!!

jenac1966's photo
Mon 03/30/15 08:56 AM

pastors are imperfect people just like the rest of us so mistakes will happen, but it sounds like the church is not functioning properly, not just the pastor but the whole congregation should have your back emotionally and if needed financially.

witchcraft is not the answer, light and dark practice gets power from the same source and he is here to "steal, kill and destroy"

I suggest praying to see if there is another church in your area where the king james Bible is preached and Gods love is shown in the people

Thank you, too!! I am going to try another church down the road

jenac1966's photo
Mon 03/30/15 08:55 AM

Love, church should be a supportive place to grow and feel the love of God. I recommend going to talk to the pastor and his wife. Tell them how unsupported you feel, but go with an open mind, dont be defensive and if that meeting does not go well consider changing churches. I shall pray for you. In the meantime pour your grief, anger and frustation out to God. He will never leave you or forsake you.

Thank you!!

jenac1966's photo
Sun 03/29/15 04:20 PM
Twilight. It was so horrible I get a good laugh every time I watch it, but I have to admit there are some scenes I loved (all the trees) and the music. Love the music!

jenac1966's photo
Sun 03/29/15 04:05 PM
Edited by jenac1966 on Sun 03/29/15 04:05 PM
Well so very recently (5 months ago) I went through the worst thing a mother could possibly go through having my son taken away (got some VERY bad advice and no one will help me now with no money), and not one of my "church family" has come to see how we (my daughter and I) are. To me, that is the job of the pastor. Then again, the pastor does not like me and I definitely do not like him. I just feel so hurt with all the horrible things my psychotic ex and his wife have done and not one person I thought would be there for us has been. brokenheart This is something you NEVER get over. Believe me, I know. It has "only" been 5 months, but I know my ex, that rotten creep, will never let me see my son again. BTW, my son is MR and his horrible father decided to take him out of all his beloved activities (band, church). I am beyond mad and hurt, but what really gets me is how no one will help me. I can see if I was a drug addict or alcoholic or abusive in some way, but none of those things are true....of ME!! My ex does ALL those things. I had an attorney ask me how my ex can afford to keep an attorney "in his back pocket." I told him I wondered that too and can only figure he is selling nowrant I have no way to protect my son. Disgusted with "church" and have decided to try something else. Maybe Wiccan? Anyway, could use prayers that this nightmare I never wake up from eventually ends.

jenac1966's photo
Sun 03/29/15 04:00 PM

Is it acceptable you to use the word 'dyke' to refer to a homosexual female?

I consider it a vulgar term yet it has appeared in these forums several times.

Perhaps it is a regional thing such as it being acceptable to use the word 'fag' when referring to a tobacco cigarette.

I definitely would not use that term. I find it derogatory, as well!

jenac1966's photo
Sun 03/29/15 03:59 PM

I've had to return three faulty white women so far, and those are just the ones I married.. Get the extended warranty..:thumbsup:

LOL!! I have had to exchange two white guys. I am catching up to you!

jenac1966's photo
Sun 03/29/15 03:08 PM
Yes smart men are a HUGE turn on. However, shirtless pics are NOT!

jenac1966's photo
Sun 03/29/15 02:55 PM

wat are yuo takling abotu...lol

LOLOL exactly!

jenac1966's photo
Sun 03/29/15 01:22 PM
So I got a message from a guy who seemed nice...I guess...I don't know since I could not understand a word of his message. I asked him if he was from the US and he said yes. He was talking a lot of gibberish...really bad misspellings and words that made no sense. Anyway, just wondering if I am the only one that this is a turn off for. I like someone who can spell wear :)

jenac1966's photo
Sun 03/29/15 01:20 PM
Believe me, my life has been nothing but hell so I believe I will go to Heaven because I have not gotten revenge on the monsters who did what they did to me and my kids!

jenac1966's photo
Sat 03/28/15 08:21 PM
I am thinking how bad I need to find a sugar daddysad

jenac1966's photo
Fri 03/27/15 11:30 AM
I saw this problem posted by someone else, but cannot find it now. I am trying to narrow the people this site matches me with to people within 100 miles of me, but it keeps matching me with people as far away as New York and Minnesota. Help please

jenac1966's photo
Thu 03/26/15 03:03 PM
I am pretty positive it is a curse. I have had some horrible things happen and there was no reasonable explanation and things just keep getting worse.

Thank you again for the info!! I will search!