thiagodavidneves's photo
Wed 11/04/15 07:00 AM
Sex before marriage is the same as fornication. only married before God has that right. You can not have sex only by the desires of the flesh.

thiagodavidneves's photo
Mon 11/02/15 06:22 PM

Jews are forbidden to marry outside their religion and converting anyone into the Jewish religion is frowned upon. Jews have Jewish souls that need to be preserved and intermarriage destroys this concept because the children will not have a Jewish soul if at least the mother is not Jewish by birth. That is why Jews have remained so few in number. There are currently 15 million Jews in the world. The extermination during the Holocaust added to the shortage.

I am Where did you get this from? That is not biblical.

The only warning about marriage. is the marriage of Christians with wicked. read what happened to King Solomon by getting involved with ungodly women. If you read the Bible you will see. says nothing about race or color. It is not wrong to marry a black with white. provided that they are Christians.
Are you Jewish? I spoke as a Christian. Is there much difference between Jews and Christians. as far as I yours. Jews denied Christ. They were one of the culprits of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

thiagodavidneves's photo
Mon 11/02/15 06:22 PM

Jews are forbidden to marry outside their religion and converting anyone into the Jewish religion is frowned upon. Jews have Jewish souls that need to be preserved and intermarriage destroys this concept because the children will not have a Jewish soul if at least the mother is not Jewish by birth. That is why Jews have remained so few in number. There are currently 15 million Jews in the world. The extermination during the Holocaust added to the shortage.

The only warning about marriage. is the marriage of Christians with wicked. read what happened to King Solomon by getting involved with ungodly women. If you read the Bible you will see. says nothing about race or color. It is not wrong to marry a black with white. provided that they are Christians.Are you Jewish? I spoke as a Christian. Is there much difference between Jews and Christians. as far as I yours. Jews denied Christ. They were one of the culprits of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

thiagodavidneves's photo
Mon 11/02/15 06:19 PM

The only warning about marriage. is the marriage of Christians with wicked. read what happened to King Solomon by getting involved with ungodly women. If you read the Bible you will see. says nothing about race or color. It is not wrong to marry a black with white. provided that they are Christians.

thiagodavidneves's photo
Mon 11/02/15 05:24 PM
The Bible says that homosexuality is a sin. The Bible also says to all sinners repent. It is God who wants it. No man can change that.

thiagodavidneves's photo
Mon 11/02/15 05:17 PM
Moses married a black woman. I live in Brazil . here is common to find white women with black guys. and white men with black women. I'll marry a black woman without being afraid of going to hell for this. What no . can is racism. Discrimination. Be a bad person. Do not do wickedness. anyway. do not follow the commandments of God.