Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:52 PM
HE initiates the date. He is on time, doesn't kavetch about the travel time & traffic. He has it all planned out whatever it is. Following the date he does a follow-up call or email saying he either had a nice time or wishes me luck in my future endeavor to find the right man. Simple, to the point, no hearts broken, no furniture moved, no vases thrown.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:48 PM
Hi Jesse and welcome. Come on in and sit down and spill your guts. We will listen, advise, correct, judge and love you for who you are!flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker waving

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:45 PM
It bugs me that I put forth so much effort into getting a relationship going and then he comes to my house and leans forward on the couch so I can look at his back! Then I talk to him and he says, "What?" because he can't hear me because of the chomp, chomp. chomp sound of him eating all the snacks I put out. And speaking of putting out....don't get me started!!grumble sad
I'm too special to put up with this and that's why I am implementing a new application and background check policy.drinker

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 12:22 PM
Maybe he needs to see his children raised via financial support, etc and then he will be freed up to marry you. Could be his unit(and not his military unit) has been doing all of his thinking thus far.flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 12:17 PM

race...hummm are we not all part of the human race?

If he has a spiritual edge, a kind heart and a working penis, I don't care if he's purple...

Agree. My answer? In a heartbeat.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 12:16 PM
I have love from my Mummy, brother, cousins, friends, Mingle-folk, Jesus and my pets but I need some LOVIN'!!flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 12:09 PM
Once again Peledac has spoken so eloquently and is right on. As for myself, I've worked hard all my life, spouse died, my job offers no insurance so I will be going to jail{sounds restful}. But, Pelosi won't have my tax dollars from employment, house & sales anymore. How is this going to work?noway

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 11:51 AM
Edited by Katzenschnauzer on Sun 11/08/09 11:52 AM

Our HERO!
:heart:
Tarzan deserves a great big show of appreciation, IMO! (Me first, ladies! Back ff...back it right off...)

Note Tarzan's right hand doing nothing over there. Just sitting there on a rock. It could be doing SOMETHING.slaphead

YEAH! Like carrying me off to the tree house!!laugh

OMG! When Tarzan isn't busy could you send him over....never mind. I'll call for Oldsage Of The Jungle to carry me over to my hut. {Isn't it remarkable that Tarzan & Jane aren't concerned about the elephants?}

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 11:47 AM

I am back, got everything unpack'd & will be around most of the day.

He's back! Tarzan won't have to juggle all of us at the same time! Besides, we need the additional muscle and wisdom that Oldsage of The Jungle can provide!:banana: flowerforyou drinker flowers

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 05:10 AM
Edited by Katzenschnauzer on Sun 11/08/09 05:16 AM

10 months, or even a year isn't that long. He started with a mess, is in pretty deep and has a lot to prove. He is our first African-American President. I'm just saying it's a bit early to be pointing fingers. If I did point a finger right now, it definitely would not be at Obama.

I wouldn't try to get into a debate about this, I will admit myself that I am far from an expert in politics. It isn't my area.

Let's say that I look at the sky and see that it is blue, and most everyone else sees that it is blue because it is unlikely that we would all witness different wave-frequencies of light. Let's say that someone standing next to me says that it is red, and proceeds to give me what he or she thinks is a good argument supporting it. Even someone like me is going to feel inclined to step forward and object, mostly out of sheer surprise that that person actually managed to come to that conclusion. All I'm saying is that it is obvious that the sky is blue.

What on earth does being the first African-American president have to do with his failure to follow through on at least the Hope & Change he drummed for 2.5 years? When you guys pull up that race card whenever you can't debate or when you can't admit that maybe you voted in a rookie my attention span goes by the wayside.

Also, whenever you guys are hit with a question that you can't answer you're so good at some analogy like a weather scenario.slaphead

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 05:00 AM
Welcome Jazz! At the moment I'm not a lesbian but the way things have been going I'm not going to rule that option out. Friends nonetheless? flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:56 AM
Why mince words? Welcome! You'll probably have to hire someone to answer all your mail!flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:53 AM
A t.v. stand? Hot dog stand? Concession stand? Newspaper stand? Court ruling/judgement? Paralyzed stand-up comedian?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:50 AM

They don't... they only pretend to like us so we will keep their vehicles running, and take the garbage out.

sounds about right.

. . .

That would be a hefty price to pay for transportation & a one minute chore. Duh!slaphead

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:47 AM

they just like the greenbacks......

That's not true, JT. spock Besides, all you like about women is their boobies.tongue2

hey give me credit,i'm honest about it

Yes you are. You are very up-front about the boobies (pun inteneded). I like to pull your leg, JT. flowerforyou

you can pull something else.....flowerforyou

Why, JT....blushing are you talking about your ear lobe? Shame on you.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 01:25 AM
All of that went over like a turd in a punchbowl, didn't it? Let's try that again. Hey! Hi everyone! San Diego here...East County!!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 12:58 AM
White Wolf - wolf not Asian, Hispanic, African American, Eskimo but
rather Caucasian
White Wolf - perfume/colgne
White Wolf - alcoholic beverage similar to Absynth
White Wolf - a sexual position with no blankets involved

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 12:54 AM
Take a 1/2 of a Xanax. It smooths out the edges sometimes.shades

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 12:53 AM
We all want love. That's why we're on this cotton pickin' website at 1:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time. We wuv you.flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 12:50 AM

they just like the greenbacks......

That's not true, JT. spock Besides, all you like about women is their boobies.tongue2

hey give me credit,i'm honest about it

Yes you are. You are very up-front about the boobies (pun inteneded). I like to pull your leg, JT. flowerforyou