Community > Posts By > gamefaninoz

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 12:15 AM
One day on the set of Walker Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris resuscitated a baby deer that had died. Moments after the entire casting crew rejoiced and cheered, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the deer and killed it. Thus proving the good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck taketh away.

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 05:53 PM
I just like the way he handles himself. I don't really respect the candidates that mudsling. I've never seen Mccain do it, but that doesn't mean its never happened and if Ron wasn't on the ballot I'd vote for Mccain.

Though my main aversion to voting is that I'm for both. Dems cut military spending and bolster health services spending etc, and Repubs do the exact opposite. I like some of the policy objectives from both parties, just hate the presentation via the candidate choices.

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 05:44 PM
The last time I voted, was for Bill Clinton. Ever since he left, I've lost more and more faith in the system. Though I am going to vote now for Ron Paul.

"In other words,,
You dont know for who
or why youre voting??"

I know both. For one I will not vote for someone that I don't like. Hence no voting, and just because I pointed out a fact doesn't mean I don't know why we vote.

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 05:26 PM
Popular vote won't mean much, as we've seen its the electoral college that matters.

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 02:39 PM
I'd say they're fickle, better off without em.