Community > Posts By > dinkyduck

dinkyduck's photo
Tue 09/01/09 11:33 PM

gentle_spirit, that's a nice story. You are welcome, and we wish the two of you luck in the future!

Dawn, on behalf of Mingle2, congratulations to you and Kenneth. We do not have a phone number for this purpose, but it's great to hear your success story.

drinker

I just want to say thank you and that we are anouncing our wedding on 9-9-09 and getting married on 10-10-10. wow I can not believe after 13 yrs I am getting married again. thanks alot Dawn

dinkyduck's photo
Wed 07/15/09 12:39 AM
I was just wondering how many of the couples are still together from before when it was justsayhi.com? I am now planning my wedding announcement party. thanks alot.

dinkyduck's photo
Wed 07/15/09 12:26 AM

Hello every one....

i just started to chat with a very lovely women a few weeks ago ,, her ad says she is from minnesota and a town near by me but after talking to her more she says she is currently living in (WA) west africa and i am thinking after all these other stories about meeting there love ones I am worry that i have stumble onto a women who is just looking to get into the country well only time will tell .. so be care full people After all there are still many scams going on here bigsmile

watch out. I think it is a scam. I had it happen to me too. they got my personal info and started using it.

dinkyduck's photo
Sun 06/21/09 08:23 PM
thank you ladies so much I amd so very happy.

dinkyduck's photo
Sun 06/21/09 08:22 PM
I am glad to say I have met the man of my dreams. He is kind, caring, hard working, funny, and has the most lovable personality in the world. I met him through mingle2 and would like to thank them for everything. We have been dating since March and well to be honest I want to grow old with him for the rest of our lives. I can not tell you how much mingle2 has helped me find my true king. If mingle2 staff is reading this I would like a contact number to speak with someone live. thanks again Dawn and Kenneth (Scottie)

dinkyduck's photo
Sat 06/20/09 02:11 AM
I am glad to say I have met the man of my dreams. He is kind, caring, hard working, funny, and has the most lovable personality in the world. I met him through mingle2 and would like to thank them for everything. We have been dating since March and well to be honest I want to grow old with him for the rest of our lives. I can not tell you how much mingle2 has helped me find my true king. If mingle2 staff is reading this I would like a contact number to speak with someone live. thanks again Dawn and Kenneth (Scottie)

dinkyduck's photo
Tue 04/07/09 07:10 PM
We watched it from home and yes it was great. fake but great.

dinkyduck's photo
Mon 03/30/09 05:25 PM
:wink: thank you all

dinkyduck

dinkyduck's photo
Mon 03/30/09 05:13 PM
HI,

I go by dinkyduck. I wish to get to know you before I give my real name. I am 33 and a single mom. I love kids and own my own business. I am looking for someone to treat me with respect and caring demeanor. If you want to know more send me a message and we will talk. dinkyduck