we are not her 1st family.
someone took and left her
and then my best friend Craig took her
Craig died, then we took her
she is with us for so many years
she cant see
sehe hardly hears
she has heart problems
we try keeping her alive with cortisone injections.

no photo
Tue 05/17/22 05:47 PM
Edited by butribu on Tue 05/17/22 05:48 PM
about my cats;

they know my time wen i return home from work, 6ish pm,
also 6:oo when i wake up
they are there for food
but the thing that melts my heart is.. they are there after food as well. they are there because they love me!! they still keep looking at my balcony. ahh:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Tue 05/17/22 05:42 PM
Edited by butribu on Tue 05/17/22 05:43 PM
this evening, after i finished with my cats and garden, we started drinking with dad and mom, dinner with it
it was great
them gin and me with beer and then wine
i know "do not mix grape and grain" but i am off so np.

no photo
Tue 05/17/22 05:35 PM
tomorrow/today is my day off.
and i will sleep all day long!! except feeding my cats.

Moto, hello my sweetheart :heart:
i know you will see it :)

actually i thought it was morning, time to go work
then i realised it is just 3 am
then i also remembered i am off today
it was like winning the lottery twice in a day haa and celebrating it with wine :))))

no photo
Mon 04/25/22 02:51 PM
Edited by butribu on Mon 04/25/22 02:56 PM
when it comes to, what i have been up to.. as the things were about to change for me..

the new job yet is okay, but the 1st days are always good. it is okay now and very much okay, but very early to say sth. i have to see the busy days, if people are then still this respectful and laughful.

in the meantime, the place i am working at was trying to get rid of the cats. one of them i took to my garden. 2 of them they left somewhere else. i blame myself about why i didnt get them. i walked to and back 2 km to find those cats, after long hours - standing, working - with sore feet. no problem. i would do it again. but i couldnt find them - at least i tried.

now, i have more than 20 stray cats, 1 kg food everyday. more are coming everyday. they wait for me everyday at 6:30 at my wake up time, and when i return back from job and everytime i see them.. those are the best moments of my day.

that very ill one, which i helped healing is now veryyyy big and everytime i see him, i say "thank you my dear God, for giving this litlle an other chance, and letting me be a part of it"

and yesterday an other sick one appeared on our garden wall, for food. fur torn, some parts bled,. so i wrote to animal welfare group in person. i am hoping that they will help as myself is a feeding point in this area, with my own budget.
and they know me doing it. still if they say they cannot do it, i will take to vet, with their discount.

now i am living with mum and malc. that is so good.
there are many other tings i want to tell but my time is not so much anymore.

so much love and hugs to my friends who here always besides me.
take care :)

no photo
Mon 04/25/22 02:24 PM

Good to hear your life and the lives of the little furry ones are going well Tribu.

flowerforyou

Moto, do you remember, when we first talked
maybe you will not remember but it was a tremble here and you were trying to calm me down. again a tremble happened here a few ago here. then and every time a tremble happens, i -unintentionally - remember of that morning me and you here at forum.

Of course I remember that my little green haired girl.

When ever I hear something about Turkey I think that one day I may show up at your door with my begging bowl in hand.

I know you will do well on your new job.flowers

begging??
come on!! i would be very much happy to have you at our home, at the same table with us. that would be so good if it could happen!!

no photo
Mon 04/25/22 02:21 PM

So happy for you Bu.....by the seaside again...right?

150 meters to Oludeniz Beach now
That previous place you knew i was working at got sold last week, so i so not know what the new owners will do with it now or next year.

no photo
Mon 04/25/22 02:21 PM

So happy for you Bu.....by the seaside again...right?

150 meters to Oludeniz Beach now
That previous place you knew i was working at got sold last week, so i so not know what the new owners will do with it now or next year.

no photo
Sat 04/16/22 05:08 PM
Edited by butribu on Sat 04/16/22 05:18 PM
this coming day 03:00 here, is my last idle day
i am staring to work on monday - 18th monday
this is the place i agreed to work with before pandemic started, now again we shaked hands with them
good place, one of the best here
wish me luck please ..

no photo
Sat 04/16/22 05:01 PM
but there is a reason
(this part i wrote and erased 3 times)
there IS a reason..

no photo
Sat 04/16/22 04:59 PM
Edited by butribu on Sat 04/16/22 05:04 PM
he is so crazy about what he wears
the night before, he wore a jacket
"is it okay"
"is it not fitting well"
"are you sute it is okay, maybe these buttons?"

no photo
Sat 04/16/22 04:57 PM
yesterday we were at Kebab place w my brother
and today at Chinese again altogether
tomorrow mall for shopping, not emi and malc but me, my bro and the other guy
for cloth shopping

no photo
Sat 04/16/22 04:57 PM
yesterday we were at Kebab place w my brother
and today at Chinese again altogether
tomorrow mall for shopping, not emi and malc but me, my bro and the other guy
for cloth shopping

no photo
Sat 04/16/22 04:54 PM
Pistachio is in love with Malc haha
she is badly in love :DD

no photo
Sat 04/16/22 04:48 PM
me, my mum and brother's life could be a novel of couple of volumes
of a tv series of 3-4 seasons..

no photo
Sat 04/16/22 04:47 PM
Edited by butribu on Sat 04/16/22 05:01 PM
after not seing my brother so many years, he extended his job to Southern Turkey
so every other week he is here now
it came to a point that, now he is not even telling that they are coming
he is just saying, where shall we eat :))
i am so happy, i love my brother so much..

no photo
Sat 04/16/22 04:40 PM

Good to hear your life and the lives of the little furry ones are going well Tribu.

flowerforyou

Moto, do you remember, when we first talked
maybe you will not remember but it was a tremble here and you were trying to calm me down. again a tremble happened here a few ago here. then and every time a tremble happens, i -unintentionally - remember of that morning me and you here at forum.

no photo
Sat 04/16/22 04:37 PM

Tribu !!!!! Hope all is well in your world . Not sure what covid is up to in your country . Are you starting to get out and about more now ?? Hope all the fur babies are happy and healthy bigsmile I have a two week old feral kitten that I stole from mum . There are others that I am trying to find but she keeps moving them . Already have a forever home for the wee one and she is doing amazingly well xox

my Blondey, sorry for replying so late
that day i posted and left then, we must have posted at the same minute so i didnt see. sorry my dear:)
my fur babies are all well. today i counted, there were 18 of them at the feeding time on the wall. i am so happy that they are there to eat. can you believe, they walk with me, all of them with me when i am going to throw the rubbish. me and them to and from back the rubbish container together. we move like colony :)))))

how is the feral doing which you adopted? i am sure you are looking after giving a lot of love :heart: i am sure you checked mum if she is okay without that baby. i love how much you like animals. they are gifts to us. i wouldnt like to think of an earth without them.

no photo
Tue 04/05/22 03:59 PM
it is Ramadan month at the moments, my favourite time of the year. Also, my parents are moving back to this place next week hopefully. I am quite excited :)

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25