Community > Posts By > radarv

radarv's photo
Sun 05/15/16 07:58 PM

Living through a war.

I hear you brother. I hear you. Thank you for your service.

radarv's photo
Sun 05/15/16 02:01 PM
1. Joining the marines. (Self explanatory )
2.marriage
3. Birth of my children
4. Death of my dad
5.death of my mom
6.death of my best friend
7. Birth of my grand kids
8. The sudden end to my marriage
9. Learning to live alone again and have my own identity.
10. Realizing I'm not as "invincible " as I was when I was 20. Lol
And I agree with the last poster about anger and grudges. How true.

radarv's photo
Sat 05/14/16 10:39 PM
I've had many dogs through the years some mutts and many breeds. My favorite was my Rottweilers. Very smart great with kids. Obedient. Currently I have a dachshund and a American pit bull. Both great dogs. Very different personalities. Lol. The little guy thinks he's big. The big guy wants to be in my lap.

radarv's photo
Sat 05/14/16 10:30 PM

Why is it a nice looking 50's women always go after younger men?

Very simple . Because they can.

radarv's photo
Sat 05/14/16 10:22 PM
I was there in 1985. Very hot burring the day. Cool almost cold and damp at nite. I also was in the great pyramid too.

radarv's photo
Fri 05/13/16 07:05 PM

Apparently, there is no one from Wisconsin interested in dating people from Wisconsin. They are all looking somewhere else. They are afraid to speak out in the forums??

I'm from Wisconsin. I'm interested in dating. Why else would I be here? I for one don't care about the packers or any sports for that mater. It's a waste of time I would rather be outside working on something fun or out in the woods. As far as beer goes? Well I don't mind an adult beverage from time to time but I gave up the tavern and going out getting stupid drunk when I grew up. But I won't give up on cheese. Lol. After all I'm grime Wisconsin.

radarv's photo
Fri 05/13/16 06:55 PM

Why is it that only choices are over 150 miles or farther away? I have set search to 50 miles??? Maybe just no options? This site is very disappointing

I've had the same thoughts too. Btw nice E glide. I ride a 05 springer classic.

radarv's photo
Fri 05/13/16 06:41 PM
Love. Yes I'd venture to say we all like sex. But kind of an empty act without love.

radarv's photo
Fri 05/13/16 06:35 PM
Well, I do read profiles. Attention to details. I think some folks are a little unrealistic about what they want. Not everyone is built like Brad Pitt or make a million dollars a year. Prince Charming isn't coming on a white horse with a glass slipper. But there are some genuine people here. As far as scammers, I've been contacted by 20 -35 yo women that when you chat with them they say they live in Ghana or some such place. Not cool. Be real or get lost is my feeling. Without honesty you can't expect to get a relationship. Just my 2 cents.

radarv's photo
Fri 05/13/16 06:24 PM

One tat...Marine Corps Bulldog with USMC underneath... upper right arm...given to me by a topless biker chick named Mouse....true story.
One of the guys I was getting tatted with was a Lil scared of pain so Mouse whipped off her shirt halfway through my tat to show him the ones on her chest and to proclaim "I handled these, you'll be OK".... good times laugh

Wow!!!!!
Lol this was in 1983 in a biker tattoo shop...wayyyyy before tats became the " in" thing to do.

I too got my 1st tat in the corps in 1983. Bears tattoo in millington tenn. I have many since. Similar situation. The gal tattooing me said she got her 1st tat in the same chair. I asked what did you get? She pulled out her breast and showed me. Well as a19 yo farm kid I was shocked. Lol. I now have both arms and chest full. Plan on more too.