Community > Posts By > greeneyedgirrl

greeneyedgirrl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 10:42 AM
Edited by greeneyedgirrl on Thu 03/26/09 10:52 AM
I don't know about what's appropriate.... but I know I'm kind of an "ageist" I won't date people younger than me because I've found older guys are (in SOME cases not all I realize that) have been through the marriage thing, have the kid thing going and a lot of guys younger than me haven't necessarily experienced those things. Maybe its something I have convinced myself to be true but I prefer older (not like waaaay older but older than me). I had a date with someone who was 13 years older than me this past summer and it didn't necessarily work not so much because of age but simply based on who he was. I think if you find someone you click with age may not matter but in my case if you're an ageist one reason or another it does.....

greeneyedgirrl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 02:30 AM
I need to go to bed still lol....

greeneyedgirrl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 02:09 AM
1 Honestly I do not want to start off discussing politics, religion or anything that could possibly fuel an argument no matter how intellectually stimulating it may be... start with the fun basic stuff

2 You're hot, that's lame find a new line

3 Sex, I'm not here for a booty call. I'm here to see if I can find someone who I want to meet and possibly establish a connection with.

4 Hasn't happened for me on any previous sites and I haven't talked to anyone here yet lol....

greeneyedgirrl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 01:57 AM
Ha ha ha that's awesome laugh

greeneyedgirrl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 01:55 AM
Hey I'm Drea and I'm from St. Louis (well right outside of it, but whatver lol)

I've been single for about a year and went out of the dating game last summer but I think I'm ready to try again, only I learned to set the bar a little bit higher this time around. I'm new to this site but have been on a couple others with no real luck so I'm starting fresh with a positive attitude and hoping maybe I'll find someone fun to hang out with. Best case scenario I find "the guy" worst case... well there is no worst case cause I'd like to think there's always the friendship avenue and I'm always game for new friends. Anyway hi everyone! waving

greeneyedgirrl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 01:49 AM
Tell her upfront. Honestly it's really not take it or leave it. I was in a situation once where it was expressed this person was not ready but it worked cause ya know what? Neither was I. Maybe she's not ready either. I say go slow and let it progress the way it will. You add pressure and the whole thing gets messed up.

greeneyedgirrl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 01:41 AM
I'm with everyone who says mind f*ck..... any one of us who has been married has probably been mind f*cked by our exes

greeneyedgirrl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 01:37 AM
I miss the small things from time to time, but I'm okay with being on my own. I have an automatic coffeemaker so I make it do the work instead of another person laugh

greeneyedgirrl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 01:35 AM
Single but I'm waiting to see who strikes my fancy....

greeneyedgirrl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 01:33 AM
Honesty..... too many people on sites like these try to bs and you can see through the lies in the first 5 minutes of meeting someone.

2 Next