it's easy to love it because most people can relate to it :smile:

so true...

punx_not_dead's photo
Tue 06/23/09 12:27 AM
that song is sad! but good lyrics tho

punx_not_dead's photo
Tue 06/23/09 12:17 AM

The only one from your list I know is NOFX

You def need to check out dillinger four...

my short list...
Social f*cking Distortion
Operation Ivy
Fugazi
Strung Out
Dropkick Murphys
Clash
Sex Pistols
Rancid
Dead Kennedys
Circle Jerks
Pennywise
Danzig's Misfits
Bad Religion
Suicidal Tendencies
Black Flag
Street Dogs (original Dropkick singer's band)
Time Again
Dillinger Four
older NOFX (new stuff is too preachy)

heck ya danzigs misfits. their newer stuff just isnt the same. and i saw circle jerks thursday!!!! so amazing.

punx_not_dead's photo
Tue 06/23/09 12:13 AM

OK so im not a parent but i am a child. and yes...i smoke pot. i think my mom went about it the right way tho. she told me (since she used to do it herself when she was my age) that if you are going to do it...do it responsibly. i mean it may sound silly but shes right. when she says responsibly she means indoors and only with people that you trust. and she said she would rather me do that than harder drugs, ciggarettes, or alcohol. she has also told me all the consequences that could happen with pot like jail and probation and not getting a good job. and i understand that. but im not just gonna go outside a light up a joint anytime soon. but also understand that you would have to know that it can lead to other more dangerous drugs. like you would have to know how addictive your kids personality is. mine? i can quit cold turkey. but like my friends...she wanted a better high. so it all depends if your child has a good head on their shoulders. OH and dont be super strict on your kid because of it cuz it will want him/her to smoke more.

oh and ive never been caught =]

punx_not_dead's photo
Tue 06/23/09 12:10 AM
OK so im not a parent but i am a child. and yes...i smoke pot. i think my mom went about it the right way tho. she told me (since she used to do it herself when she was my age) that if you are going to do it...do it responsibly. i mean it may sound silly but shes right. when she says responsibly she means indoors and only with people that you trust. and she said she would rather me do that than harder drugs, ciggarettes, or alcohol. she has also told me all the consequences that could happen with pot like jail and probation and not getting a good job. and i understand that. but im not just gonna go outside a light up a joint anytime soon. but also understand that you would have to know that it can lead to other more dangerous drugs. like you would have to know how addictive your kids personality is. mine? i can quit cold turkey. but like my friends...she wanted a better high. so it all depends if your child has a good head on their shoulders. OH and dont be super strict on your kid because of it cuz it will want him/her to smoke more.

punx_not_dead's photo
Sat 04/04/09 12:25 AM
rancid, nofx, dead kennedys, anti-flag, misfits, ramones, sex pistols, the clash, dropkick murphys, the adicts, the casualties, schoolyard heroes, and others.