Community > Posts By > JimmyTheGent

no photo
Mon 03/28/11 01:48 PM

I'm a 49 year old man that's just had a child with a 20 year old woman. Do you think I may know a thing or two about attracting women?

Damn, dude. Shoulda used a condom.

no photo
Mon 03/28/11 01:39 PM

The most interesting thing in this conversation is the idea that anyone would be deceived by the poor-quality audio editing.

They believe what they want to believe. Here's a link for anyone interested in the truth. And there's lots more where this came from:

http://factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

We live in a country where everyone is allowed to speak - even the whackos. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

no photo
Sun 03/27/11 08:34 PM
Not having to worry about smelling up the bathroom. Or closing the door.

no photo
Sun 03/27/11 07:43 PM
VCU!

Who woulda thunk it?

no photo
Sat 03/26/11 07:15 AM
A woman smarter than me?

laugh laugh laugh

Excuse me. Ah gotta run out for some beer, before ah watch rasslin' on TEE-vee.

no photo
Fri 12/18/09 09:58 PM
How many Bama and Texas fans still out there? And how about TCU, Cincy and Boise State? And still no playoff.

no photo
Fri 12/18/09 09:35 PM
Edited by JimmyTheGent on Fri 12/18/09 09:35 PM

The government is made up of humans, it stands to reason they will have many strengths AND weaknesses.

Give me one example of anything government does better than the private sector.

How about Medicare and Medicaid? And throw in Social Security. Show me one person who is receiving these benefits who is willing to give them up and leave their fate to the freedom of the "free market". Emphasis on " ".

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 11:05 PM
On the counseling you mean?

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 10:23 PM

i adore the commercials...heck, i even have them as ringtones.

that said, i've never even once been tempted to go to the website.

OMG Lulu....Have you sought counseling?

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:39 PM
So far:

Italy0219 1
Firedude 0

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:28 PM
This is one commercial that has taught me how to find the mute button in an instant. First of all, it's obnoxious to begin with. Then, it's repeated ad nauseum til you can't stand it any more.

Then to beat the band, what they are telling you is free, is NOT free. Read the fine print. You must enroll in some service they offer to get the "free" credit report. Now, to top it all off, what they are telling you is free, and they are charging you for, you can get for free on your own. I mean really free. I did it. The law entitles you to one free credit report each year from each of the 3 major credit bureaus.

Thank you. I needed to vent.

Update: I just checked the freecreditreport.com website. If you cancel your Triple Advantage membership within 7 days of enrolling, you are not billed. But really...Do you you trust them?

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 04:22 PM
That's a good question, Invictus. Definitely makes you think.

In this case, I'm not sure that the bomb would end the war. Our enemy is not a clearly defined geographic state, which could be brought to its knees by the bomb, but a tactic - terrorism - most visibly and organizationally represented by Al Qaeda. How do you nuke Al Qaeda?

But not to dodge your question. I can't conceive of a circumstance where dropping the bomb would be justifiable. So yes, dropping the bomb on Afghanistan or Iraq would be a war crime, because it would not end the war and potentially save lives.

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 03:32 PM
Maryland Terrapins - my home team.

Secondary favorites:

Notre Dame (I'm Irish Catholic. I have no choice.)
Penn State - Have some roots in PA, too.

How about least favorite team?

Florida State

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 03:17 PM

I must disagree with the statement that Junior Bush was elected twice by the American people. Any objective individual will agree that he did not win in 2000. Therefore, Junior was the only president to be re-elected without being elected.

History will not be kind to him and his henchmen. And will also not be kind to the American people for re-electing him in 2004 after experiencing his tyranny for 4 years.

War criminal? You bet.

Do you consider Truman a war criminal? Should he have been tried for dropping the atomic bombs on Japan?

Truman ended a war. Bush started one.

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 05:00 PM

Albert Collins - I Ain't Drunk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjo2nfFnfR4

I'd sell my soul to the devil to be able to play like Albert for just one night. (No. My name's not Robert Johnson).

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 04:51 PM
I must disagree with the statement that Junior Bush was elected twice by the American people. Any objective individual will agree that he did not win in 2000. Therefore, Junior was the only president to be re-elected without being elected.

History will not be kind to him and his henchmen. And will also not be kind to the American people for re-electing him in 2004 after experiencing his tyranny for 4 years.

War criminal? You bet.

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 08:12 PM
I've found the woman of my dreams twice. Unfortunately, I woke up both times.

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 07:59 PM
Rock on Kerry O, 1956 and boo!

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 11:26 PM

Oh ya, speaking of drama queens, check out Glenn Beck's crying jags. Much more entertaining and lasts a few seconds longer before he's back to his twisted angry face.

Glenn Beck is either a great actor or he has lost it. I haven't seen him in any list of great actors so I'll assume it's the latter.

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 11:16 PM
Ladylid, Winx:

So do I. Let's see what some of the "status quo'ers" have to say. Because this is the crux of the debate.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25