Community > Posts By > fariafaria

fariafaria's photo
Wed 08/05/15 06:28 AM
Hi
I am Single. Looking for partner who can be my friend first. :)

fariafaria's photo
Wed 08/05/15 05:54 AM

I met a guy last Feb '15, We had real spark, I had feelings, we met, had intimate moment couple of times, but then suddenly he was no where.
He used to say he is so busy to text me call me, I know these were lame excuses, then at the end, I broke up with him by saying he is not serious enough. and after that he never called back.

We live in same city, and I saw him 2 weeks ago in a mall. He was looking at me, I nod him, he nod me back but we didn't talk. And I am fighting with myself 'should I text him or not'. I don't know he has girl friend or not, or what he is doing actually. When we used to go out, he always make me fool by lying and I used to trust every word.

I still have the feelings for him. What should I do? It's driving me crazy!!! :(

You broke up with him for good reason, so unless you want more of the same in a relationship you do need to look elsewhere, and stay well away from him. You saw each other in the Shopping Mall recently where you were both pleasant by acknowledging, that's good, but you would be wise to leave it like that in my opinion.

Your words are very soothing. Thank you. :) Appreciated.

fariafaria's photo
Wed 08/05/15 05:52 AM
Hi Ciretom
Thanks for the reply. You talk like a MOM. :)

you have point though. Some are reasonable and some are hilarious.
Anyway, I was just confused. Battling with my right brain with left brain you can say that.

But now I got it what I want. Thanks for psychiatric dose. :)

fariafaria's photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:59 PM
Yes thanks everyone. I got it. :(

fariafaria's photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:47 PM
I met a guy last Feb '15, We had real spark, I had feelings, we met, had intimate moment couple of times, but then suddenly he was no where.
He used to say he is so busy to text me call me, I know these were lame excuses, then at the end, I broke up with him by saying he is not serious enough. and after that he never called back.

We live in same city, and I saw him 2 weeks ago in a mall. He was looking at me, I nod him, he nod me back but we didn't talk. And I am fighting with myself 'should I text him or not'. I don't know he has girl friend or not, or what he is doing actually. When we used to go out, he always make me fool by lying and I used to trust every word.

I still have the feelings for him. What should I do? It's driving me crazy!!! :(