Community > Posts By > JustTim81

JustTim81's photo
Tue 03/24/09 04:26 AM
My butterfly? I dont have any pics of me so I put up one of my drawings.. But I will change it.

JustTim81's photo
Tue 03/24/09 04:00 AM
I probably screwed most of them up because we didn't get the chance to know each other before we tried to share a life together.

JustTim81's photo
Tue 03/24/09 03:57 AM
I think my problem was I jumped into a relationships too fast and trying to get to know them while trying to date them. Its like jr. high all over again!!

JustTim81's photo
Tue 03/24/09 03:35 AM
Corporial

JustTim81's photo
Tue 03/24/09 03:05 AM
More like 20th

JustTim81's photo
Tue 03/24/09 02:56 AM
Thanks Chris, and i'm working on it. But where would you find a normal conversation here? I dont have much to say who I would want to fight or if someones god is better then mine and i'm sure not going to rate guys and girls on how they look. Thats just not me. I could start one like, "Your last day on Earth, what would you do?" But those would all be quick-quotes. I get enough of those living in Vegas! Granted there all like, "Get out of the way!" or "What are you looking at?" And going to bars here to meet people here is one of the worst things you could do. Everyone here is just looking for a way to use you. Vegas is great for jobs but bad for friends. I cope because I live for the little things in life.

JustTim81's photo
Tue 03/24/09 01:38 AM
I have spent the past few week looking through chat rooms just to find out that people dont go to them anymore. Its like blogs and forums are the death of chat rooms! Now people go by pictures to find friends and lovers but what does a picture tell you?? Nothing about there personality thats for sure! I joined this place thinking it had chat rooms or a way to have a active conversation with someone. I think the worst way to meet people is by judging what they look like and not by who they are! I'm sorry. I'm just annoyed and venting because places like this are as impersonal as it gets and feeds the divorce rate of this country. I sound like a sinic! Its just so hard to meet people anymore and places like blogs and forums are not helping. We have gone from full out conversations to one-liners to find or attract good people. And these days, good people are few and fare in between. God, I sound like i'm old!! lol

Well, sorry again for my ramblings, I just feel lost anymore.