Community > Posts By > Dahnayzhar

Dahnayzhar's photo
Fri 03/20/15 08:02 PM
Thank you (-:

Dahnayzhar's photo
Thu 03/19/15 07:29 PM
Can someone help me how to delete my forum post as I have all the info I need and no longer require it anymore. Thanks.

Dahnayzhar's photo
Thu 03/19/15 03:26 PM
Read your inbox DH

Dahnayzhar's photo
Thu 03/19/15 03:06 PM

Hi all (-:
I have a teenager myself, my son. I'm curious about today's lifestyle of our teenager generation. I wasn't ready until I was 21, and I'm female so I have no idea. I am open to all honest opinions. If there is a story you would like to share with me, please do, I appreciate and Thank you for your support. (-:

Please don't misunderstand my question? I'm not looking for the legal age for sex in my country, the law is ignored by teenagers on a regular basis.

Dahnayzhar's photo
Thu 03/19/15 03:06 PM

Hi all (-:
I have a teenager myself, my son. I'm curious about today's lifestyle of our teenager generation. I wasn't ready until I was 21, and I'm female so I have no idea. I am open to all honest opinions. If there is a story you would like to share with me, please do, I appreciate and Thank you for your support. (-:

Please don't misunderstand my question? I'm not looking for the legal age for sex in my country, the law is ignored by teenagers on a regular basis.

Dahnayzhar's photo
Thu 03/19/15 03:04 PM

Hi all (-:

Dahnayzhar's photo
Thu 03/19/15 12:41 AM
Doh! I'm in for a roller coaster ride then lol, thanks love. (-:

Dahnayzhar's photo
Thu 03/19/15 12:39 AM
Thank you (-:

Dahnayzhar's photo
Thu 03/19/15 12:39 AM
Thank you (-:

Dahnayzhar's photo
Thu 03/19/15 12:23 AM
Hi all (-: