Community > Posts By > BallyVegas

BallyVegas's photo
Tue 03/24/15 08:36 PM
This captures a simple premise about life. .Very simple story here and premise.

Those who are not artists ,don't realize that to become a Master in the arts, you must face both the light ,and dark of the Universe... Both Exist in each of us. Only by mastering the dark with understanding, can you then create magnificent works which is what this little story is telling.

However, with some artists, they can get trapped in the darkness. .Some commit suicide ,in the bargain or are devoured by the darkness they explore.. For those who emerge in one piece, they become masters of the darkness ..they explored inside themselves. as they ascend into the light.?

BallyVegas's photo
Tue 03/24/15 04:59 PM
And this post
http://mingle2.com/topic/426238

BallyVegas's photo
Tue 03/24/15 04:55 PM
Yes, here is my post I made about them.

http://mingle2.com/topic/427060

BallyVegas's photo
Fri 03/20/15 05:34 PM
agreed

BallyVegas's photo
Fri 03/20/15 05:21 PM
Hello I am not Muslim however, I understand that Mohammad is God. so is Jesus; they are all from God just different country's.

BallyVegas's photo
Thu 03/19/15 07:07 PM
Their is a instrument that will be here in the next few hundred years ,bio-electro magnetic fields ..and the use of light to repair damaged body parts by resealing bones and flesh through atomic re-bonding by applied light application.

This is to be done by simply supplying the right kind of light that makes it possible for atoms to relink back together after they break, which is what a broken bone is all about at my current level of understanding.. of the structured creation . This is very advanced physics right now to this planet.. and more science fiction in the real world, but I'm being allowed to see from God the Light how it can be done before my time here is done. . Creating a bio-electro magnetic field to manipulate the realignment of a bone without surgery, using a bio-electro magnetic wrap hooked to a computer; around the affected limb ,This Tone Frequency Experiment demonstrates how frequency can be used to create magnetic attraction between objects that are not metals in origin. Everything around us is held together by magnetic fields, most of them are NOT electro magnetic either in the conventional sense; using iron and nickel in other words or magnets. Just keep in mind that a miracle is a logical use of power (or flow of light) once the laws of the Universe are properly understood and handled, whether that means be the use of man's might through machines to accomplish what is needed or through direct connection to God's Spirit or Light which is around us at all times, even though we can't see it with our physical eyes. This tone generator shows how frequency of light causes magnetic shift and induction to take place with other metals like salt, not just iron or nickel when working with magnetics.

BallyVegas's photo
Tue 03/17/15 04:02 PM
That is a Police issue and not God.

BallyVegas's photo
Mon 03/16/15 03:14 PM
Hi, how are you? I cannot see your eyes clearly.. I assume you are either Lion being, or...mermaid.

BallyVegas's photo
Mon 03/16/15 02:57 PM
Because I have seen varies of different Aliens from other worlds, and Worlds to. When God created us humans, The ingredients God used was from other worlds.. other Aliens; This is my scratch pad.

People with hazel eyes or green are from the Reptilians, before them they were some kind of reptile..and before that they were something else. Perhaps dragons.

The Asians are from the Greys., Before the greys they were some kind of insect.

You will notice blond hair folks live near the sea,have a house near a beach and they have Blond hair; They are the Mermaids. People like greg norman , hulk hogan

I can tell from most people in this world were their from.
Some folks are from the Lion Beings, and they love cats.

So god made us all these humans now.

BallyVegas's photo
Mon 03/16/15 02:20 PM
I think Christians are Perfectly fine. And I love them and proud of them for being with God and being so kind to this world as well. I have to hand it to them. I am not Christian but I understand what they are saying and its all perfectly fine. Well done Christians! I really am proud of you guys.

BallyVegas's photo
Fri 03/13/15 06:12 PM
I have seen varies of different Worlds and dominate beings who are their on the worlds ,Few months ago I was exchanging images with God from this planet : McDonald's ,our Homes ,Buildings in exchange from God I saw Bizarre city's civilizations unlike anything on this World!!

God The Light The Divine ,creates the untold number of planets with all their complexity, making up this Universe/s which is full of life. The reason for this is that God, who is this formless ocean of light.. and love and knowledge is in self- exploration mode eternally and we are with God with that self exploration, no matter what story God is playing out on any given planet.

These come from around the year 4513. Travel to the future is something we all were born with. Its called a Memory to us. and we learn how to interact with God first. I was invited to have a look of our future way of Life. God showed me and allowed me to see One Particular Machine I also could relate to. .it was the VW automobile. in the future ,It is like our VW Automobile but not really. It looks like a Shiny Black disc the size of a car that hovers about 2 feet off the ground. It is organically based and truly a form of synthetic life that also grows and evolves as needed. Once inside all you see is a reclining type chair in the center. The Shell from the inside is completely invisible and you have a panoramic View. Get in and Sit and it simply knows where you wish to go. This machine is also your best friend and servant. It is also able to go without you inside. This world has a lot less humans as population is constant. Unlimited Lifespans negates the need of procreation. We achieve what you think is Immortality and to them everyday life. They can regenerate their bodies with the help of Organic machines such as this black disc. The machines of the future are all biological and grown.

kuralelectric.net63.net/PN.JPG