Community > Posts By > prettygenny

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 09:01 AM
I believe that a gentle man treats a lady right and never takes her for granted, irrespective of age, race, creed or religious affiliation.

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 08:39 AM
The watchword is careful, one has to be careful and stop depending on nude pics as most scamers has already programed nude pics and video to decieve their victims, ask for different postures of the person or environment, ask forgmail accounts, google name, email etc, make phone contact to be sure, observe calmness constistency in environment during calls and call at different times without prior notice.
It works.
Scammers abound in so many dating sites and real people with genuine interest also abound.

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 12:31 PM
Love can turn to full blown hatred if not well managed. The equation has to be balanced.
50/50, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
You can't expect your partner to be faithful and loyal when you are a cheat.
Show care, affection and love and it will always be reciprocated.

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 12:10 PM
Sure, white women can fall in love with black men and vice versa. the skin colour is not a barrier to true love.
True love knows no race, religion, social status or affiliation.

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 12:03 PM
I understand that women cheat cos:
1. They are being neglected or cheated on by the men they love and trust.
2. Some feel the curiosity to explore
3. When a vacuum of love, care, affection, attention is created in their life.

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:42 AM
Don't give up, keep trying, we learn everyday.
You might get a partner who will help.
Life is a teacher and we live to learn every day.

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:36 AM
Ladies need constant reminder of your love, when the chemistry clicks shower her with care, love, attention, pampering,kind words, spoil her and she will never want to let go.

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:31 AM
Love do cost has a price tag, it cost your time, emotions, care, generosity, affection and courage.

no photo
Mon 03/02/15 09:44 AM
Genny a single mum of 35,from nigeria with an under age baby girl. Am honest and keep and my words are my bond. I look forward to meet a honest caring and loving man who will reciprocate my love, race or distance is no barrier as I can relocate or change abode if I meet the right man that truly cares, could be a widower, divorced, single parent-dad, separated all I seek is true love and companionship.

no photo
Mon 03/02/15 09:25 AM
Please dearies, check me out if am ok as a single parent of an under age baby. Am I ok or Do I need to gain extra weight.
Please honestly rate me, I appreciate your time and effort in doing so.

no photo
Mon 03/02/15 09:14 AM
You are ok but need to shed a little weight if you won't mind,

no photo
Mon 03/02/15 09:10 AM
You got me laughing so loud is really embarrassing.

no photo
Mon 03/02/15 08:53 AM
Good luck Tammy am a single mum too, with an under age baby girl. I look forward to meet a honest caring and loving man who will reciprocate my love, race or distance is no barrier as I can relocate or change abode if I meet the right man that truly cares.

no photo
Mon 03/02/15 08:45 AM
When it comes to love and matters of the heart one's status as a single parent ought not to be a barrier.
Being a single parent makes one understand the indept meaning of love, cos it takes much love to be around kids and treat them right,
Am a single parent of an under age and I believe my experience with her has made me realise that love is a beautiful thing when shared, and when we love with passion and compassion we protect one another's interest in all sincerety.

no photo
Mon 03/02/15 12:21 AM
Women who don't love kids frown at a man having custody of his kids.
I love kids and will always love and appreciate a man with his kids, it shows he is family oriented