Community > Posts By > MeistrTywyll

no photo
Tue 02/24/15 03:51 PM
As long as it is consensual - with no coercion - then of course it is okay. We could, of course, argue all day about what some would consider coercion, but anyone with reasonable intelligence shouldn't need to.

no photo
Fri 02/20/15 04:08 PM
Tarot readings can work over the net - as can interpreting energy I believe

no photo
Fri 02/20/15 03:41 PM
As I have got older I have become increasingly curious about this side of sexuality. I am particularly drawn to the idea of a respectful - and note that word - slave master relationship in which I would play the role of master. I was talking to someone who was into Gorean fantasies but most of what I saw of that online seems to revolve around images of women with impossible breasts and men with impossible musculature, whereas I am drawn to the idea of "ordinary" people exploring the extraordinary side of their personalities. Any thoughts on this?

no photo
Fri 02/20/15 03:18 PM
Hi - I'm an older man with an enquiring and curious mind seeking to discuss a subject that would once have been considered taboo but now seems on the way to becoming more acceptable. I also am hopeful - it springs eternal - that I might find a woman who would enjoy exploring her own boundaries and fantasies.